CHP3-The First Case

The chief police,Baran Mally called all
the new detectives for a meeting for whom will take the case.Marie was also called to attend the meeting.The other detective looked old and grimmy.When the cheif entered everyone stood up to greet him.
The chief then asked to sit down and then started to talk about the case in detail.Each and everything.Marie listened to it with interest.Just then a dirty blonde hair man not older than twenty three came in the room.

Baran Mally:Oh yes this is your assistant,Kyle Berman.He will help you on the case.

Berman sat down at an empty seat beside Cheif Mally.Berman had a few documents in his hand about the entire life of Eric Jean whose whole family is full of misery.He handed it to Chief Mally.

Chief Mally:This is all the information of Eric Jean.Eric Jean was nineteen year old boy, first year in University,studying in the science field.The last time he was seen was at his friends',Benjamin Jule's place.
Benjamin was an unstable,out of control boy.He dropped out college.I found him speeding...twice.

A detective spoke "Couldn't it be Benjamin?He must have followed him home."

Chief Mally:No,his brother and parents said they both were close friends.He doesn't have a criminal record of anything except speeding.

Marie:It can be Benjamin, there's a small chance.May I explain?

Chief Mally:Yes,go ahead.

Marie:Well,Benjamin is described as a crazy,unstable and uncontrollable.In this paper and what you explained,Benjamin liked this girl at their high school and Eric Jean tried to get a setting for them.But instead the girl was in love with Jean.Jean seemed to date her for five months.Jules ignored Jean for those five months.

Chief Mally:That is very promising.
It might be accurate perhaps.

The girl with dirty blonde hair spoke. "How can that be possible?Didn't that happened three years ago?Jeans parents clearly specify that they made up after they broke up.Can't we just ask Jules himself?

Chief Mally:We cannot do that.His place is under supervision right now.He shouldn't be bothered.

After about five minutes,Berman and he left to discuss about who will take the case.

Marie was eager to know.She was firming her hands together.Feeling anxious.When they barged in she flinched.

Chief Mally:We discussed...alot.
Many of you seemed you could take the case.Alot of you impressed me with your opinions.The case will be taken by Marie Suzanné.

Marie rose a huge smile,everyone in the room applauded.After a whole,everyone left the room.
Marie was about to leave.

"You forgot this"Kyle Berman said,handing her notebook.She took it and left.
Berman was about to say something but got cut off from her leaving.

Marie Suzzanè got her first case. What would she find out?
Would she find the killer.
Nobody knows.