Erehisu - Sakura

In the beautiful month of April, where spring is underway, the cherry blossoms are blooming so beautifully in the parks in Tokyo.  The cherry blossom parks in Tokyo seem to be bustling with visitors, most of them young couples. For the Japanese people, it is a hereditary tradition of viewing cherry blossoms.

Many Japanese people who come from the South, West, to the North gather to witness the very beautiful cherry blossoms in this city of Tokyo. Apart from Japanese people, there are also foreign tourists who come here. They are a young couple originally from Germany.  The couple is Eren Yeager and Historia Reiss.  Eren is a boy with a height of about 6'2" and long brown hair tied side by side with Historia Reiss who is a girl with a height of 5'3" and has long blonde hair. They looked very happy and enjoyed the view of this sakura.

"Eren, look!" exclaimed Historia excitedly, pointing to a small windmill that sold for 3 cents.

"You want?" asked Eren and Historia nodded.

"Okay," said Eren as he approached the seller.  "すみません、風車を1台買いたいです."

"わかった," replied the seller. He also gave one of his windmills and Eren gave 3 cents. Then Eren gave it to Historia.

"Thanks," Historia said as she blew on her pinwheel.

"You're welcome,"

"Oh yeah, you can speak Japanese?" asked History.

"Yes, I can. I took several courses to become fluent in Japanese. Apart from that, I can also speak English, French, Russian, Thai, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish, and German as languages ​​since birth," explained Eren at length.

"I know I know, don't be arrogant please," Historia said sullenly.  "I know I can only speak German and English, that's all,"

"That's not bad," Eren said comfortingly.  "Oh yes, and now I'm trying out an Italian course,"

Historia became irritated and pinched Eren really hard. Eren was in enough pain that to continue Sakura's tour, he limped while holding his stomach which was being pinched.

"How dare you dear," said Eren grinning with Hollywood-style acting.

"You're the one who teased me to do that," replied Historia annoyed.

"I hate you and I love you," Eren said again.

"I hate you more and I love you more," Historia said not to be outdone.

The rest of their Sakura tour went on normally. Eren and Historia saw various Sakura flowers blooming gracefully. They also don't forget to capture this beautiful moment by taking intimate photos.

"Okay, I'll take a picture," said the tour guide.  Eren and Historia pose while kissing amidst the blooming snowflakes.

Eren and Historia were very happy to see this flower that only exists in Japan. Japan is Sakura Country. Eren once saw cherry blossoms blooming, but that was a very long time ago, as for Historia, this was the first time for her.

The more they enjoy enjoying this Sakura flower, the more they forget about time.

Dusk has arrived and many visitors are going home. So did Eren and Historia. They returned to the hotel where they were staying and would go to bed on this quiet night.

"Are you happy, Historia dear?" asked Eren while hugging Historia on the bed.

"Yes, I feel very happy," Historia replied as she buried herself in Eren's arms.

"Good night"

"Good night, too"

Hi, I hope you guys like it. It's short I know it.  But I do what I can. The story that I made carries a light theme. Making stories with heavy themes such as infidelity conflicts etc., is very difficult for me. Next time, I will try to be even better. Thank you for reading!