Erehisu - Special

Shingeki school was over, it seemed that many students had left and quickly returned to their respective homes because the sky was gray, a sign that there would be rain. However, a blonde haired girl named Historia Reiss has to clean up the classroom by herself. It took her about 10 minutes to clear the entire classroom. When she was already in front of the school gate, it seemed the school was deserted and it was raining very hard. Historia paused to think about how to get home. She forgot to bring an umbrella.

The weather was very cold due to very heavy wind rain. History is very cold. She wasn't wearing thick clothes, just a school uniform. She hugged herself so as not to get cold. For a moment she started moving to run through the rain, but was stopped by a scream from behind her.

"Wait Historia!" exclaimed the voice of someone she knew. And sure enough, a teenage boy with brown hair and emerald green eyes ran towards her. He seemed to intercept Historia to cut through the rain.

"Eren," Historia said in shock. "You're not home yet?"

"Yeah, the student council's work is very tiring, I regret volunteering to be the chairman," Eren said breathlessly from running. "Oh yeah, did you bring an umbrella?"

Historia was silent and Eren understood.

"Oh well, it's okay," Eren said kindly. "We can run"

Historia just nodded and was about to run through the rain but again Eren held her back.

"Wait!" Eren shouted while holding Historia's hand. "You can get cold if you only wear that, wear this,"

Eren opened his thick jacket and put it on Historia's body. Historia just stuck. Her face was red because Eren was so concerned about her. However, Historia remembered what her friends had said this morning.

"You know what the heck is that liaison kid close friends with the popular Eren Yeager,"

"Yeah, like the Sun and the Brambles,"

"Eren really suits me."

Historia fell silent. Eren pulled her arm and Historia followed Eren while thinking about those words. It's true, she was just an outcast from her father's affair, she lived in torment because her mother didn't really love her. Historia is nothing but trash. It's a different story with Eren. Eren Yeager is a teenager who comes from a prominent family. He is handsome, intelligent and multitalented. Eren is Special.

"Why?" said Historia quietly, stopping in the pouring rain.

"Eh?" He turned his head.

"Why do you pay so much attention to me?!" Historia cried, crying. "You care so much for me, even though I'm just a child of an affair from my jerk father. I was hated by my friends at school, even my mother hated me. I received a punishment for cleaning up the classroom due to a mistake I didn't do at all! I'm hated by everyone! I'm nothing special!Why do you care so much about me?! Why Eren?!"

Eren was silent for a moment. His mouth opened to speak but closed again. His eyes and face had darkened slightly. Historia suddenly became uncomfortable, she lowered her head. Would Eren hate her now too? Which means that everyone will really hate her presence.

"Because," Eren said quietly. "My inner voice says that I love you very much,"

Historia was surprised to hear Eren's answer. She lifted her head and turned to Eren.

"W-what?!" Historia exclaimed in surprise. "Why is that? I'm not someone special. Why does someone so special like you love trash like me?!"

"Historia," Eren said softly. "You know, in your mother's womb, there are millions of cells competing to become a fetus which then becomes a baby. Of the many cells, only one is successful, she is you Historia, you come out victorious. You survived and were born as a healthy human. You were already special even before you were born."

History is silent. What Eren said was true. Her heart became calmer.

"I know you've been going through a very difficult time, but here, the rain is witness, that even if the world cries, I will still love you no matter what," Eren said while holding Historia's shoulders.

Historia's face turned red. But her heart is happy, because there is one person who really accepts her.

"Thank you Eren," Historia said with a weak smile. "You are my Sun,"

"And you are my Angel, Historia."

New chapter has finished! I'm glad this is done. I do my best to make stories with an atmosphere that you can feel well. The conflict here is not heavy enough. I hope you guys like it. If there are typos, I am very sorry. In the future, I will try to do better. Thanks for reading!