Erehisu - Grain of Dust

A sunny morning with the sun shining gently into a teenage boy's room. He is Eren Yeager, a grade 1 high school teenager. It seems that he is still sleeping very soundly, forgetting the fact that today is his first day at high school.

"Eren wake up!" Carla called from downstairs. She was in the kitchen, cooking. It seems that the Yeager family's mansion cannot beat the sound of Carla Yeager's screams that echo up to the 2nd floor.

Eren who heard his mother's cry only growled to sleep again. Yesterday he stayed up late cleaning all the books in his library, but apparently only half the job.

"Eren!" cried Carla again. This time Eren really fell asleep again, dreaming about being in the fantasy world of the Titans fighting the Hobbits. Stupid.

"EREN YEAGER!! YOU HAVE ONE MINUTES TO WAKE UP BEFORE I FLOOD YOU WITH WATER!!" shouted Carla who was now in front of his room. She slammed Eren's bedroom door loudly. But it seemed Eren was still fast asleep. Seeing that, Carla took a cunning move.

"Eren!! The Colossal Titan attacks Shingashinaaa!!" Carla shouted in Eren's ear.

"TATAKAE TATAKAE TATAKAE!!" Eren exclaimed getting up in surprise while issuing his Stork Kick.

"Okay, you're up, have breakfast and get dressed for school, Mom told you not to force cleaning the entire library in the middle of the night," said Carla. "And no tatakae for today Eren,"

"Yes mom," said Eren, annoyed that his mother had made fun of him. Eren then took a shower, changed into his uniform and had breakfast. Then off to school.

"Shingeki High, not bad enough," said Jean. "I like this place," Reiner and Bertholt nodded in agreement.

"Yes, the people seem nice too," said Connie, looking around the school.

Shingeki School is the third best school in Tokyo. After Hachi and Tatsuno's school. Beneath the Shingeki School is also the Marley School. Eren, Jean, Connie, Reiner and Bertholt are Hachi's junior high school students. So did Mikasa and Armin, but it seems that Mikasa prefers to move to Tatsuno High School and Armin moves to Germany.

Shingeki school isn't bad enough. This school has good facilities, and it seems that most of the brightest students in Hachi moved here. Eren Yeager was the best graduate at Hachi and his move to Shingeki was quite a stir. Because with the genius of a Yeager blood, he has a bright future in Hachi. But because of his friend's problem who moved to Shingeki, Eren came here too. But it seems Shingeki School is good too.

"Oi oi, look at that!" Reiner shouted pointing at a blonde girl accompanied by her friend Sasha who was carrying potato chips in her arms. "How beautiful!"

"Yeah, if I'm not mistaken her name is Historia Reiss," said Jean who was also amazed by Historia's beauty.

"I like it very much!" cried Connie. The others don't want to lose. Eren just sighed seeing his friends' behavior.

"What about you Eren? You like her too right?" he asked. "You think she's pretty?"

Eren just watched the blonde girl for a while and said, "No, she's normal,"

"What?!" exclaimed his friends.

Eren didn't care much about women, maybe. But different from his friends who are crazy women, especially the Gorilla Reiner. Eren then walked over and sat in his chair, opening the Fantasy book he had just bought last week. Suddenly the girl he and his friends were talking about came towards him.

"What is the Unicorn fairy tale?" asked Historia in a low, gentle voice.

"Eh? No, this is some kind of Titan fairy tale," Eren replied.