Hadd's monthly diary

"See ,you people are on teen based section now , 16-17 is the basic age when people get depressed ,has anxieties ..now what I want you to do is , listen carefully......."
"Aden is he gonna make us not depressed lol, is that even a word ahaha"
"Shuhhh"
"Ok,sorry lol"
Dear , students ...now you people will make notes and show me with accordance to what you see and feel everyday , thank you .peace.

Yeah , it's half the session already , and idk why but we have these sessions every day 'sighs. Naah its not working and I hate that session, lmao 'sighs . I miss you caleb
I babelled ,as always lol

Hello, my name is Haddy and iam here ,again, to narrate my book :)
'Haddy, you stopped at page 12 ,yesterdayyyy"
Oh yeah, thank you Aden.
So, now get this.

(Shitty notes from Haddy's monthly diary for the month- October.)

- it's not free time but i'm skipping lectures bcz duhhh I want to, Aden left me while reminding me that i have to continue my diary from page 12,now- which is smth I already was aware of. That hoe just wasted his energy lol anyway, i'm at this cool place right now ,where nobody comes bcz idk ,I never thought of it until now, let me think now- what could be the reason??? Ehhh who cares. Btw you must be wondering why tf I always come here, I have never revealed this, yes I just realised. I come here bcz none of your business. Fine! I will tell ya~ I love how nobody cares about me but the ducks here do, they greet me everytime I come here, my arm hairs like the chilly wind here which is even chilly in the summers. Ngl my head hairs like it too. And the crystal clear lake- more like a pond,pleases my eyes but has never pleased my body though, I have never dared to dive into it, it's cold af! Cold as my heart hahaha boring humour ikr. Well, these were just excuses to hide the fact That IComeHereBczThisPlaceHasAMemoryWhichIDealWithEveryday' my friend died here.

 Well, these were just excuses to hide the fact That IComeHereBczThisPlaceHasAMemoryWhichIDealWithEveryday' my friend died here

"Yo lecture's over, zen wants to hangout"
I know.
Zen. Like all the other girls here- wants to fuck me...ughhhh and this desire of hers, disgusts me...also the fact that she was my dead friend's girlfriend-
She is idk ,I never liked her and i'm proud of the fact that she is aware of it , I had to reveal it in some truth or dare shit we did , even tho I always lie in any truth revealing game , that time I chose to speak the truth but that human chooses to not believe the truth I guess...I just do not like her , disgusting.
"So? You gotta move your ass and get up from that soggy grass ew"
You know Aden I hate her!
"Tell her then! She keeps disturbing me as a way to approach you, uk I hate her tooooo"
I ain't going anywhere i'm busy , go tell her
"Activate your messaging app and fucking reply to her text! I'm sick of being you two's messenger, Naah i'm leaving , you keep getting wet!" "I mean your pants-"
We often laugh at his stupid sayings, we laughed.
Oh btw yes, I deactivated my messaging app bcz of her and other girl's thirst dms...they crazy

Me and Aden just arrived at the cafeteria bcz that beast is hungry ...actually nvm i'm the more hungry one...we got our regular package which basically has a flat chicken burger and a soya-meyo sauce which actually tastes good then it sounds and for drinks- we brought waterbottle from home bcz YES WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF OUR BUDGET EVEN BEFORE THE MONTH ENDS , ANY PROBLEM? We drank a week before in a luxuries restaurant and boom now we're running out of money ..

we got our regular package which basically has a flat chicken burger and a soya-meyo sauce which actually tastes good then it sounds and for drinks- we brought waterbottle from home bcz YES WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF OUR BUDGET EVEN BEFORE THE MONTH EN...

anyways. We spot Zen.
End of me. Tf she again there! I thought of escaping through the fountain area but ehhh my six pecks masculine hot body....
"Can you stop exaggerating that fuvking abs of yours!? I get it! You have more abs then me ,now what- "
...which seems sexy af ,came in her vision and she ran to me and I thought of running away but that little shit officially known as Aden, grabbed my hoodie and spoke "Can you stop exaggerating that fuvking abs of yours!? I get it! You have more abs then me " sighs

"Can we hangout tonight?" Speaks with her soft voice .
She does have a good voice ngl, no wonder why Caleb always was on his phone talking to her , caleb my dead friend. Actually, best friend.
"No" said me with cold rough voice which I knew was rude after a second
"would like to hangout later for sure" sighs, I had to cover up that rude tone so, whatever.
"Hmm didn't really like the rejection but will take it bcz its you".....
She left.

      If flirt was a person , it would be Zen

"Are you done writing already, i need you to help me with these boxes- damn they heavy af"
What am I getting afterwards? 5dollars 6 dollars or 10-
Aden gave those death glares and NGL they actually scare me .
Oh it's fine why would I charge my best friend for anything ahaha iwill do it for free you know-
I had to say it uk for safety purpose.

After we were done with those heavy af boxes, we heard a scream from outside, a girl? A girl was screaming?
"A GIRL SCREAMING?" says us both together.
that kinda was impossible as it's a whole male flat where we live and it's 2:00am so i, neither him dares to go out and look what's up. We thought to avoid it.
We slept afterwards. NOT TOGETHER OK. I'M STRAIGHT.

It's the morning and we get a news that our male flat has been converted into a bi flat which has both genders living there since a week and i swear we had no idea about. Idk where our minds are. Mine is on studies ,don't know about Aden's...
"Shut up" orders Aden.
_________________________________

I became friends with the neighbour, screaming girl.
She screamed that night AT 2:00AM BCZ she saw a cockroach and it's understandable. And its also understandable how i became friends with her within a weak , my looks.
Short introduction about that screaming girl is that-
•She is pretty. Really pretty.
•She always wears skirts, both pastels and blacks
•She is studying...umm i forgot what she said nvm
•She lives with a roomate whom I've barely seen once or twice, introvert, I'd believe for now.
•And i have a feeling she has feelings for me, my looks afterall.
Strange thing is that Aden really isn't giving any shits about her, he says- for her to scream that loud at 2:00 am is very unattractive and childish to him.
Strange.
Lavia is her name.

____________________________