flashbacks

Flashbacks

She put the gun down and within a second grabbed my shirt and placed me inside the cupboard which i was targeting a few minutes ago..it was dark i was inside. she was outside, i was about to go out and i changed my mind as i heard gunshots again, but again changed my mind- she was outside, a girl was outside, the moment that thought crossed my mind, maybe it's the male instincts, i got out without any second thought, she wasn't there anymore,then i second thought if i should go outside the room, but I did ...faded gunshots were heard from ground floor i guess ... Katherine was not there in that floor. I saw few dead people, i thought it wouldn't effect me as i watch crime documentaries but it disgusted me a bit so I avoided to watch it for long , i left that floor.

I was about to go by the stairs, somebody grabbed my shirt from the back and pulled me, my mind thought it was Katherine and it was Ketherine.
Buildings here usually have a rectangular space built in every floor for placing water cooler there, this floor's one was empty until Kethe pulled me onto her inside that rectangular space.
ok now I got hard.
I couldn't help but look at her as where else could i even look. She was looking side ways with her gun on point, ready to kill any fucking person who invades her or maybe us, she saved me from getting shot , a guy with guns killed a person on the stairs right now , i couldn't see but i could hear, that's scary.
She smells good , i know everyone describes women like this but she did smell good, she had a tattoo i couldn't figure out what it was, it was on her collarbone, it was covered by the clothing she had on but I managed to get a glimpse somehow.

I hadn't realised it sooner but I had my hands over her on the wall bcz there was no other place to keep them , she is tall but shorter than me , it was the position where people in films kiss and i guess my life is too realistic to be film anyways. So yeah nothing happened

In between my thoughts i peak the reality and I see Lavia in a black skirt with a gun appear, ok wierd combination but damn i never thought people with guns could look so fucking attractive ...i couldn't catch what happened between the two but suddenly i found myself with Lavia and not Ketherine, she left they said , atleast she could have waited for the thank you that she deserved from me...
_________________________________________

"Nahh bro she ain't into it" Aden seems lowkey sad.
We walked inside the apartment, the first thing I did was open friedge and trust me it was the first time we had food there , even i was surprised but guess after a hectic weeknd God thought of rewarding us with food , we did shopping day before yesterday..I'm glad .. atleast
We ,boys don't usually gossip but bcz the curiousity was killing me inside ,i told Aden about Katherine,Lavia, and guns...he said people are talking about it on our group chat,
And yes i installed messaging app.
Yeah the guys were drooling over them on chats as expected.

Ok everything apart I'm sad we lost our mates.. though I'm not yet aware who died but the thought of people of my age dying by bullets is enough to make me , a human be sad... we didn't go to university today , Aden said he will anyhow talk to Ketherine today ...tbh even I'm curious what was going on today with them having guns and what was that shooting about ..who were they and why were they invested in us, students...
But we fell asleep
Yeah than got up at night . 9:36pm i opened my eyes ...it was too late to go to Lavia's place... Neither is it allowed by the apartment to go inside girl's room after dawn nor do we want to scare the girls...

"The thing is my curiosity won't let me stay alive what do we do Hadd"
The exact sentence I was thinking , Aden spoke out
Nothing could be done so we thought of Dm'in them , dude literally found out Laila's account...it was well put account, as expected...while Ketherine had a private account witha 100 or so followers, had a pfp of books ...we texted both of them from which Ketherine's response wasn't expected..like at all , but she replied withing minutes..that's idk how to conclude that ,maybe she liked my bare body or maybe she isn't gay...
"We would like to talk about whatever happened today , could you mind us some time?"
We sent her this..

"I'm aware that's why you got a response...come by"

Ok so it's consent right ? I mean we can go since we are accepted right ? We kept looking at each other for a mere minute to wonder ..Aden broke the silence with 'lets go, she told us to..?'
The next moment I see Aden changing into his favourite hoodie so maybe I should also change since all I was wearing was boxers and a Tshirt which was almost torn by the arm , Aden did tear it when he was drunk...i got myself into a hood too.
Now the next thing was to be in silence,since it would make the landowner go mad if she knew us two boys are going to a girl's place at night ....we tiptoed to her room to find the door open , the room was not that tidy I mean the way expected it was lower and lower...snacks all over floor ,dresses all over couch but the bed was clean , seems like they do everything on the floor and keep beds untouched whatever that's not the main concern, the concern is Lavia on Bed sleeping..with shoes on..i mean idk SHOES ON BED IS A NO NO..

"Sit by my bed I'll be right back"

Ketherine left saying that and all we see is silence with Lavia sleeping on her bed ...we just gazed at each other , same confused look in our eyes ..we waited.
Katherine came back with a gun ...a REAL DAMN GUN..she sat down and started to tell us to not get scared and that she won't kill us since no profit..yet

"You are leaving your fingerprints on this gun"