she took her headphone off, just one side

October's on an end now and we're on a hurry to submit this month's assignment but I'm here chilling out here on the greens near the silent lake....this place gives such nostalgia for sure... Caleb's favourite place....
Zen again.
"What do you need now?" I thought
"Hi you're here? Anything you need me for?" I said.
Wish I could be rude with her but she reminds me of Caleb and I could never be rude with any of his beloved things.. Ehhh she never cared tho whatever.

"You said we'd hang out today..?" She says with a pout on her lips...why do girls talk that way? Does she want me to kiss her or what? I'm not kissing any of Zen lol
"Um so are we going?" She repeats
No.
I mean, today i gotta umm gotta...
I'm so glad my wack ass slow brain thought of an excuse. Though it's a cheap excuse but i have beliefs in myself and my excuses that they, both will work.
Well, i gotta have a date with my girlfriend tonight.
"You are seeing someone? Since when?"
Umm since now . "Hi Lavia I'm hera" i shout.
I have no idea from where Lavia appeared but damn seems like God finally realised that loving me would be his best decision, thank you God.
I made my way out. Sighs.

We're walking idk to where tho, I'm just following Lavia unless I'm completely out of Zen's vission also bcz i love spending time with her , she is fun.

"So? How you doing these days?"
_______________________________

The walking went pretty calm , it didn't stress me at all ...but as soon as I entered the apartment I saw someone , i like her shoes let me be clear first , i just noticed the shoes and hair , short hair , something attractive, black it was ...a girl it was , she seemed intimidating , had headphones on and didn't give a shit about anything around,just walked out ..gave me a bit mysterious main lead vibe ...i had her in mind for a bit then i slept and forgot about it .

Aden came back screaming saying something about some girl , i avoided as he does this 5 times a weak , he mentioned short hairs , i got up ...was a bit interested...the thing is , here Short hairs on girls is not a beauty standard i guess , most of the girls have long hairs , so she stands out...
Ketherine was her name.

The first thing i thought was Vampire Diaries, for obvious reasons

____________________

6:46am. My alarm rang
8:45am. I woke up , was late class starts at 9am Aden was gone , a selfish brat he is ..in his defence he tries to wake me up and gives up as i always win no matter what , in simple words nobody can wake me up when I'm sleeping...ok my fault now shut up.

So Ketherine was Lavia's roomate ,i just assumed..they both were talking while passing by me , Lavia gave a smile , i couldn't help but smiled too, she is beautiful and puts so much effort in getting ready i guess , i have a big sister so I know a little bit about makeup and all i guess, I'm proud for the knowledge tho... Ketherine on the other hand didn't even look at me , she might be blind.
I ran. was late again.

Professor Benzen is here again , i thought he was on leave sighs. He likes me , i wondered why , I'm bad at chemistry tho, he mentioned onces he likes my golden retriever behaviour, i failed to understand then , Zen told me what it meant...he was the only person who said that and i still don't know if it was a compliment..

I saw Ketherine at the cafeteria?? What is she doing here , she had the same shoes i liked that day ...i thought to go by her idk why maybe bcz she was my neighbour..?
'Hey'
She took off her headphone , just one side
"Yes?"
I don't know what to say , her eyes looked like she would kill me then and there for interupting her music listening but her 'yes' seemed hot so I'd continue.
"I saw you by the corridor today , I'm Had nice to meet you"
"I see . I'm Ketherine"

Aden was right it is her name , damn maybe she is a vampire..before i could say something a girl with big glasses came and took her away..shit
Finally classes are over , gotta rush home and take shower it's probably the hottest day today, Aden texted me then called me as my messaging app is still off , said the Boys are having a chill night tonight so to get ready ..yeah I'll attend I'm bored these days.
Aden said he'd leave directly from school...
I went home and laid down , got a call from Zen. CALL FROM ZEN? How'd she get my number omg, i knew it was her number bcz i had hers , Caleb gave me once ...i avoided , she called 14 times , 15th time i was pissed to had to pick up
''why were you not picking my calls Hadd?''
"I was busy , say whatsup"
"You are going tonight ain't you?"
Who told her and why tell her she isn't a boy....
"Yeah why"
"Ohkay cool see you there , my mom's here gotta go"
What? Why?
She hung up and I called Aden, he said the girls from our section are also joining us tonight.
Sighs
Still i got up to go I'm tired being at home , Aden's not here too...

I saw Ketherine
"Hey Keth-"
"Hi Hadd" she called me? What- ohkay my bad
"Hi lavia" i greeted ..it was Lavia.
Where you girls heading? I asked
"Drake's throwing a party , we were invited and Kethe said our Wifi wasn't working since morning so we are heading there, what about you?"
Drake is a junior, a rich junior he keeps throwing parties and especially calls the seniors i used to wonder why and then i thought to go with flow and till today , i have attended 8 parties of his this 3rd semester, and it will be the 9th

"Well, Drake's my friend so yeah" i said
"That's good , same destination" she smiled..