Chapter Twenty Four

As I was watching TV, there was a knock at the door. 

"I'll get it." I called to Justin as he was making us some lunch. I didn't realise how good of a cook Justin was. I pulled open the door, seeing Alyssa, Taylor, Jordan and Carter standing before me. Alyssa and Taylor screamed a little and hugged me. "Oh my gosh you guys come in!" I said, pulling the door wider. "Justin." I shouted as he came through from the kitchen.

"Hey, what's up?" Justin said, greeting them all. 

"Are you in your apartment yet?" I asked Taylor.

"Not yet, they said it'll be ready in an hour." She replied with a sigh. Their suitcases were by the door.

"You guys want drinks?" I asked, as they replied with the drinks they wanted.

"I'll get them." Justin said, placing his hand on the small of my back as he brushed past me.

"So, have I missed anything?" I asked Alyssa and Taylor whilst the boys talked among themselves.

"Me and Jordan are dating now." Taylor replied, smiling huge.

"And it was about time the two of them have been crushing on each other since 9th grade." Alyssa added, making me laugh.

"Aw, you guys are so cute." I replied.

"Anything happening with you and Justin though?" Taylor asked.

"I told you guys, we're just friends. His brother would go crazy if I dated Justin." I informed them. 

"Why?" 

"He's my ex, and he's clingy and doesn't get along well with Justin." I replied, leaving it up to Justin of whether or not he wants to tell them the full story. 

"Oh dear." Alyssa commented.

"Yeah." Letting out an awkward laugh, Justin returned with the drinks as we all thanked him. 

"I'm not sure about Laura and Rebecca but I think Kyle said that their flight was due to land just after ours so they should be here soon." 

"Rebecca and Laura couldn't get a flight until Sunday." It's wednesday now, and all other flights were booked until the day before we start the semester. 

"They'll have no time to settle in." Carter said, as I nodded in agreement. 

"That's why we came on Monday so that we would have plenty of time to get here."

"Well we tried to get the same flight as you guys but it was fully booked and the next available one wasn't until wednesday so we had no other option but to go then." We all nodded.