꧁☆★ 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶 𝓅𝑒𝒹𝑜-★☆꧂

(っ◔◡◔)っ♥ HEY POOKIES, so my Chromebook is getting taken away next week, not sure what day though and I have some tea

(っ◔◡◔)っ♥ HEY POOKIES, so my Chromebook is getting taken away next week, not sure what day though and I have some tea. There is this girl and she loves to start sh*t with my friends but she got roasted so she brought me in by fat shaming me. Am I wrong when I say this? She had said... I'M BLACK, I HAVE RIGHTS! when I started looking at her, I snapped and I said.... *Yeah you're black, and you have the right...to get attacked*. I'm sorry for venting. Anyways enjoy.♥

...CONTINUATION...

Today, I got up and I get changed, ate breakfast until something came in mind. 'I wanna meet Gun....for special reasons.' I thought as I took another bite of my food. 'It is early... .so I might not find him. Whatever.' I thought as I took another bite, after a while I finished my food. I sighed dramatically. "Time to go!" I say with an energetic voice as I get up from the table and I grab my stuff.

(___), You have been gone the last few days and never needed my help once...and you hang out with the others! ͍}

I sigh as I look at my phone screen. "Yuri, it's not that deep. I care about you. You allowed me to have fun for once, if anything I am more than grateful that you did this but I want to meet someone today " I said as I walked out of the house. I got on my motorcycle and went straight to a random store that said cat cafe. I stopped for a while and played with the cats. I eventually left to look for Gun, after a while I found him with Choi Crystal. 'My baby gir- My friend.' I thought.

They quickly noticed me so I pulled out my fake mustache and I put it on quickly, I don't think it worked. They started heading towards me. "(___), why are you here?" Choi asked. I sigh. " I wanted to meet him." I said awkwardly as I pointed at Gun. "Is this (___), the one you won't stop bragging about?" He asked Choi as she nodded. I noticed he kept glancing at me.

S̪̩̖͉ͧ̌͝ḧ̨̰̜̘́͌̿̇ē̶̩̺ ͍̞̫͐͂̃ͣ͠l̲͇̯̹̲̦̂ͬͫ̀o̶̤̹̜̙̙̪͇̅ọ̧͍̼͑̂k̸͚͉͎̗ͦ͗s̼̦͂ͪ̓͑̀ ͙̠̺̥͔̥͖͋ͤ̊͜n̩̫͚̟͇̹̓͟o̙̱̼̗̭͓̙̘̾͆͘r̬̟͙̣̅̏̔͊͢m̠̭̥ͩͩ͠al͎͔̇̈́̓́ ̜͓̣͗̃̽̊͘ͅb̷̬̗̥̦͕̗͉͆ͅṷ̴̘͈͈̝̓̿ͮt̜̣̣̻̂͑̿̀ ̩̖̐͂ s͎̘̽ͦ̚͡õ̢̲̲͈͓͓ͣ͐ͯͅͅͅm̮̗͙̯͉̞̅̾͡e̴͕̤̬͓̝̥͔ͮt̨͙̥̳̪̟̥̅ͬ̉ḩ̩̟̻ͥͤ̋͆iṇ̰̤͍̪͋ͭ̐͡g̎̍̈́ͩ͏̟̲̘̼ ̷̠͎̥̥̮̯̈a̡̬͉̭͍̹ͫ̏b̸̗̣̭͙͖̊̑̓ͅȍ̫͞u̝̘̓̓̒̇͘t̺̺̭̭ ̣̒͟ ̡̼̰̐̇̐h̸̬̯̘̒e̵͉̦ͬ̿̔͛r͙̤̼͚̙͖͔͈̾̈̇͘ ̰̺̃̂͝g̛̘̟̩͍̤͐ë̦̻̜̯͓́̇͘t̞̗̝ṡ̸͔̣̄ ̴͕͓̦͓͂m̶͚̯̤͇͎̺͍̖ͣ̿͛ͩe̟͙̳͇̟̲ͥ͆ ̳e͗̓͆̚҉̻̺̲͍̼̜̺x̵̝̦ic̵̤̭͂͒͗̔iͭ͑ͣ҉͈̩̱͔̮̹ͅt̢̞̟̮͚͈͔̐͌̂̆ed ͖̲̙.̄̌҉̝̞̳̟͖̞.̷̞͇̳͙̤̗̜̆ͅ.̟͈̼̱̫ ͌̂̕.̨̺̙̳̹̰̒̃̓ͅ

I look away awkwardly. "Anyways, Can I ask you a question?" I said while looking at Gun. I hesitated before speaking quickly. "Are you a pedophile?" I said but it sounded gibberish. You give off zesty vibes, you know?" I said more slowly as he chuckles but has a serious look. "Do I look that old to you? I'm only 20." He said as my eyes widened slightly. "You're 20? It's okay nobody has to know baby girl." I bite my lip.

(PLEASE, I'm getting Lazy!!!!)

That was so awkward, never biting my lip again. I look at them. "Well now that I got that out of my mind, bye!" I said while walking away quickly and getting on my motorcycle and leaving. When I got home there was a box in front of my door, I picked it up and I walked into my house as I locked the door. I made my way up to my room as I held the box. When I got on my bed I opened the box to my missing clothes. 'Hey?....I was looking for this...' I thought as well. I put the box down feeling kinda nervous. 'Maybe I should get some rest.' I thought as I pulled the blanket over me and I fell asleep.

......TO BE CONTINUED......

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Guys! I am so glad that people are actually reading this! I might just start crying! I just have one question. Who should the love interest be? Or should I do multiple endings? If I do multiple different endings, I might just do some characters. Not all of them.

I lied. Two questions! How would you guys rate this story out of 10 in general? ♥