׺°"˜'"°º×Back...׺°"˜'"°º×

Continuation

.......Continuation.......

I feel a heavy pressure. I got up from where I was laying only to see my surroundings are different from earlier. I look down to see all my clothes. I dust the crust and dust of my pants. 

I look in front of me to be confronted with my room that I stayed in with Haku. It was neat and very colorful. Suddenly my phone vibrates and I accidentally hit my leg on the table stand.

I groan. I quickly sit down at the closest thing and hold my leg. "Man, that hurts!" I sigh and I grab my phone from my pocket. It starts shaking violently and my tv turns on. I look at the tv as the screen turns red. 

{Dear (______), Welcome back. I miss you so much. T̛̮͇̻̗̖̺͇ͨ͆̈ͥh̨̰̪̭͈ͨͬ́ȩ̻̞̃y̩̼̱͔͚̰̭̏̇̀͟ͅ missed you too. I am your guide. You can place your trust in me. You have missed a lot of  things while you were gone so I will explain. After the day with Haku you dropped out and left for a week which led into 3 months, while that was happening people started saying you went missing. Everyone tried to look for you but you were nowhere. If you need me just say Yuri.

Now you have b̛̤͍͙͗ȩ̙̣͕̻̥͖͕ͫ̈̓ͯt̢̲̠̫̳̫̃͆t͕̮̗͓̞̻̅͟ͅe̲̣̟̺̤͕͐̐̃̆͠r̰̳̭̉̍͡ ̒͊̈̽͏̼̤̪̦̺̝̞o͇͎̥͌͆̋͜ͅp̬̫̰ͮ̿́ͧ͜ẗ̷̞̳̞͕̹́̎ͅi̶̺͕͗͆̇͒ͅo̴̮̞̖̩̻ͨn̬̹͓͔͚ͥ̐̌̔͡ͅs̛̹͚͎͖̤̥̺͍̽ͧͪ. Use them wisely (_____).  ╭(′▽')  Enjoy is key }

I just stood there in shock after what I read. Trying to clear my mind I decided to look around. "Not too bad" I say looking in the mirror. I look at the house and see mold on the wall. I look around in disgust. I look in the fridge and see expired food. I shiver.

"This house needs a make over." I say while scrunching my nose. I walk to the bathroom to see cockroaches everywhere. I quickly ran outside while falling on my way out.

I grit my teeth. "That's it, i'm gonna clean. I say, mumbling. I suddenly had an idea but I decided to test it out. 

I yell out in my empty mind. "YURI, GET YOU ASS OVER HERE!" I look around trying to not look crazy. I sigh. "Didn't work." I say.

Out of nowhere I hear a yell.

{(_____), That is such a foul language, but anyways you called for me?}

I nod my head. "Is it possible that you can clean this whole house up and make it my style?" I say while looking at her.

{Well, I can but what do I get?}

I think about it for a second, "You can get nothing since you brought me here." I smile.

{Fine.}

Everything suddenly went blank and the next moment the house was all clean and a lot better shaped. I smile and I decide to go to my room. I jump on my bed and sleep. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

I̸͉̲͍͍͎͕͈̅ͫ̿ͦ̓̅͜'̳̮̜̩̩͕̂͡l͇̺̙̝͓͚͍͖̇̇͝l̛͖̠̦͓̯͛̈́̇ͯ ̪̯̹ͣ͟b̠̙͎̰ͫ̆̔͡e̷̥̜̜̔̏͒ͦ ̨̦̩̼͕̖̞͎͗ͭͣf̽͏̤͙̞̟ỉ̭̩̝͔̫̦̈͋͞n̑ͥͣ͆͏̞̫e̩͙̳͙̍ͩ́.͚͈̯̓̂̿͡

I think. 

......TO BE CONTINUED......