׺°"˜'"°º×Time to Read.׺°"˜'"°º×

After 3 years Haku and (___) split up. (_____) has been on her own for a while and got a new friend Angeline. She became sorta aggressive but she still cares about people. 

{ (_____)'s POV }

The door swings open as my friend walks. "______ , you won't believe what happened!" She said with a big grin. I pretended to make an amused face and looked at her. 

I quickly fluttered my eyes and smiled. "what happened?" I said I was still not amused. "Stop being sarcastic." She said as she threw herself on my body and rested on me. "Damn bitch, you made the whole couch go down." I say while laughing. 

She looks at me with a slight glare. "Anyways, Webtoon updated Lookism." My smile fades quickly. I don't mean to be a bummer but I recalled everything a year ago. 

I hated remembering because nobody believed me, especially Haku. She thought I was crazy and left. I hated Lookism. It ruined my life.

I look down at her. "And?" She looks at me. "I want you to read it with me, I know you used to read this all the time." She said begging. I shake my head.

She looks at me again but this time she put her arms up. "What are you doing?" I ask her. Out of nowhere she starts talking. "It's because I'm black." I sigh and start laughing. She starts faking tears. "I'm gonna stand up, take my people with me!" She said before I interrupted her.

I quickly shove a pillow in her face. "fine" I say as I push her on the ground. "Now get off of me." I say. She smiles and leaves. I read for a while and eventually fell asleep. I feel a heavy pressure.

......TO BE CONTINUED......