Chapter 18

Hey guys, starkamite here. It's definitely been a while. There are two chapters left! Hang in there. ;) Thanks guys.

Katie's POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was perfect. The only thing that wasn't perfect in my life has nothing to do with me. Ally and Jon got into a fight, and Jonny called off the engagement. I feel horrible about it too. I decided to go dress shopping by myself for multiple reasons, and that was definitely one of them. I wasn't all alone, the girl at the front desk was there so I could have her input. Her name was Beth.

I watched Beth through the mirror walk up behind me.

"I think this is the one.", I said.

Beth nodded in agreement.

"Its not to poofy and its not under poofy. Its not too long either. It also looks amazing on you. "

I smiled at the compliment.

"So, whose the lucky man?"

"Chris Martin."

"Really?! The actual Chris Martin?"

"Yep the real one."

"Well, you are very lucky. Very lucky indeed. So is he."

"Thank you."

I watched Beth walked out of the room and back to her chair oustide the changing room. I looked at myself one last time before slipping the dress off and back into my normal clothes. The wedding was two days away, and everything was slowly unfolding perfectly.

Beth wrapped the dress up for me and handed it to me as she walked out from behind the counter.

"Here you go, and good luck with the marriage."

I gave her a hug and told her thank you as I turned around to go out the front door and to my car.