Gooey

*Disclaimer* G/G Filth

You were ashamed.

You didn't even last an hour.

Your underwear was a gooey sticky mess of your hot creamy white vaginal discharge before you even got to the park.

You could feel your fresh wet girl cum dripping out of your pulsing baby hole.

The soggy fabric of your underwear gave you a firm wedgie - the bunched up fabric pressing into your open vaginal hole and poking against your inner slick walls.

Your pussy was throbbing and it wasn't even your fault you were so sticky!

Your evil step mother made your baby hole drip goo on purpose!

You could have taken the car - like normal people!

But Billie said gas was bad for the environment and the park was only a ten minute bike ride!

She sabotaged your bike seat!

She had to have!

Your seat was never all buzzy like this before!

There was something in it - making it vibrate powerfully right up against your underwear covered crotch as you were pedaling.

Billie kept looking back at you and smiling - making sure you were keeping up with her.

There was something humorous in her eyes....

It wasn't long before your puffy lips spread open and your clit button throbbed hard against the vibrating seat from behind your undies as you rode your sabotaged bike.

You could feel your cream leaking out of your hole and the fabric of your undies was stuck in between your soaking wet lips by the time you finally got to the park.

Your legs were trembling like jello, your heart was racing and you were blushing, as you and your step mom met up with the other mothers and their daughters.

You were trying not to think about the sticky mess you were sloshing in as your step mother introduced you to her mom friends and their daughters.

You only recognized one girl.

The one with the braces and lazy eye.

She goes to your school, but you didn't know her name.

You didn't even bother talking to her.

You just stuck close to your step mother and helped her plant the flower buds.

Billie was always acting normal when you were around other people.

She was smiling and joking around with the others - acting like a regular mom who hadn't woken you up last night by wiping her clit up and down against your lips until you opened your mouth - to suck her button inside.

It wasn't the first time your step mother had woken you up to suck on her erect clit - and you knew it wouldn't be the last.

She said since you were her daughter now - you had to learn how to please her.... And sucking on your mommy's clit button until her wet hole opens up to spray sweet goo on your tongue is the best way to please her.

You were sucking her fat pink twitching clit for a long time, last night.

You sucked on her button - pushing it back and forth with the tip of your tongue- as Billie moaned - holding you by a fist full of your hair.

She made you put your fingers inside of her sloppy hot hole too.

You had to move them up and down in between the hot gooey walls of her quickly throbbing squelching vaginal canal.