Creamies

Disclaimer: G/G Filth

A strange old man in the parking lot smiled at you, when you were leaving the country club that night.

Your step mother didn't like it because she yelled at him.

She called him a pervert.

Then she lied when your Dad asked what was going on and said the guy blew a kiss at you!

That didn't happen at all but the country club security guards were already escorting the bewildered old man away.

Billie didn't say anything to you on the ride home.

As soon you got in she escorted you right upstairs and down the hallway to the bathroom.

She made you sit on the toilet and spread your legs so she could check inbetween your folds with her fingers.

She silently stared at your baby hole so long you thought she was thinking of doing something horrible to you...

She finally let you stand up again after saying she didn't like the way that old man was staring at you and don't you ever even think of letting your baby hole get creamy for anyone but her.

You promised her you wouldn't, but she said she wanted to hear you say it.

So you said, "I won't let my baby hole get creamy for anyone but you, mommy...I promise."

She must have been pleased because you earned a late night treat from your step mother after your father went to bed....her firm wet clit dick fucking your splashing baby hole in your bedroom - beneath the purple sheets on your bed.

You were naked and spread eagle on your back with your naked mommy Billie on top of you - your face sandwiched in between her bouncy breasts as she humped your bare wet vagina lips up and down with her own gooey open folds - her pumped clit sliding quickly in and out of your noisy vagina.

Your clit button was tingly like crazy as your step mother opened your needy little creamy girl hole.

You couldn't stop moaning, "Yes mommy! Yeessss mommy! Keep pushing your clit dick in me Mommy!" As your step mother's pointed clit slipped in and out of your warm pulsing cunny hole ring - her sticky wet labia slapping loudly against your own puffy spread lips beneath her.

"Ohhh fuuuck sweetie - that creamy little baby hole is making mommy's clit feel soooo good right now! Uoooohhhgggh yeeeaaaah squeeze me baby! Squeeze your cunny hole tight around my clit dick!" Billie moaned as she had sex with you on your bed.

You enjoyed having clit dick sex and wanted your step mother to pound your baby hole until you came.

You begged her to give you tingly fireworks as your slippery baby hole twitched open and close around Billie's quick thrusting erect clit.

You gooed all over your step mother as you felt her rigid bump pumping back and forth inside of your vagina- your inner walls squeezing the sides of her love button.

You were squirting your cunny juices up against Billie's slippery hot pussy lips as she moaned your name - telling you how wet you were getting inside of your tunnel.

Your poked up pink clit found your mommy's creamy juices and you rubbed your button up and down against her soaked vulva with a whimpering cry.

"Ohhh - uhhnmh - uhh huu baby I feel your clitty getting hard - rub it against me just like that - hump me until you get fireworks!" Billie moaned.

Hearing Billie encourage your orgasm - made your tight cunny hole lock up around her clit - as ripple after ripple of orgasmic cunt squeezes made you finally gush happy cream all over your step mother's hard clit.

Your gasping orgasm made her start groaning in your ear as her own frantically pounding orgasm took over- making your bed springs creak as your bed slammed repeatedly up against the wall - her cunt spraying your slippery lips with so much of her hot juice that her pussy slipped off of you - her clit being pulled out of your spasming wet hole.

Billie tried to push her throbbing clit back inside of your open pussy hole but she overshot it and ended up rubbing her big clit so hard and fast up against your own tingling button - that you had another screaming orgasm.

You and Billie continued to moan in ecstasy as the two of you rubbed your hard twitching clits up and down against each others while your open vaginal holes gooed together.

She filled your slit with her goo - moaning and shaking - before she finally came to a rest - both of your sticky pussy lips glued together in your mixed cum juices.

You panted in post orgasmic bliss for a while before finally separating with a loud squelching sound, as Billie's long wet lips pulled away from yours.

Both of your cunt holes were bright pink and pulsing as your cummies leaked out.

Billie had a wide satisfied smile on her face, as she kissed you on the lips.

Then she smoothed your hair back away from your face as she looked down at you.

"You're such a good girl....always making mommy feel good. Now you can go to sleep with my creamies inside of you - to remind you of how much I love you." She said, reaching down with her fingers to scoop up the pussy goo you two had shared together and pushing it up into your open vaginal canal with her fingers.

It felt good feeling her fingers spreading her love juice inside of you, so you let her fill you with her cum.

Then, after she snuck off back to her bedroom with your father, you rolled over and fell asleep with Billie's creamies in between your folds and up your canal.

The baby hole your step mother's clit had just finished pounding - kept twitching- harder and harder in your dreams until you finally woke up in the middle of a squirting orgasm.

You felt guilty at the waste of your fresh girl cum.....

You knew your step mother would have loved to feel you squirt that cum against her....

So you gathered up your new creamies with your own fingers and ate the evidence.

You could still taste Billie's juices inside of you.

You didn't know if your step mother would be able to tell....but you didn't want her to think you got creamy thinking of someone other than her.