Dinning at the Country Club 🔞

*Disclaimer* Extreme G/G Filth 🔞

You don't know what the point of drying up your wetness was for..... you used half a roll of toilet tissue - making sure your baby hole was nice and dry and there wasn't an ounce of stickiness on your lips or clit button or in between your puffy girl folds- just like Billie wanted.

You came back to your room, to find all of your underwear gone.

You had lost your privileges for gooing in your other ones.

It wasn't fair!

Especially since cleaning yourself was a waste of time because your step mother just made you all sticky again a few hours later at the country club...

She said you hadn't "blossomed" in hours and it wasn't good for your body.

That you were getting cranky and acting out at the golf course because you needed a "release"

You hadn't thought you were being cranky at all.

You were just bored.

You hated the new country club your Dad joined as soon as he got the lawsuit settlement from the city, for your mother's death.

He was court ordered - through your mother's will- to save any death settlement money - for YOU for college!

He said the country club was an excellent place to volunteer for community service for your college application.

You hated golf and were bored out of your mind.

Billie mistook your crossed arms and sighs of boredom for attitude and pulled you away to "talk"

You thought she was going to spank you again after pulling you into an empty indoor golf training room.....

Since no one else was using the room, she just locked the door - lead you over to the grass training area and bent down in front of you

Then she hiked your golf skirt up exposing your bald puffy mound.

Heart racing, you quickly used your fingers to spread your lips apart - showing Billie your dry hole.

"- See? I'm still dry!" You told her, expecting praise.

To your confusion she responded that it wasn't good to be dry ALL the time......

Then she gave you a smile as she rubbed your bare thighs with her cold palms, before she leaned her nose right inbetween the puffy folds of your vagina to sniff deeply at your pink slit.

"Mmmmmm you smell so good...." Billie mumbled.

You held your breath when you felt your step mother pressing the tip of her nose forward into your baby hole....slowly stretching you open.

You felt your hole opening and you gasped when she thrusted forward - pushing her nose right up into your tight vaginal tract!

You were dry, so it burned a little, as your step mom sniffed inside of your vaginal walls.