spring break 4 pt 2

(This will have smut sorry if it's bad!)

Y/ns pov

I pulled ajaxs upstairs to his room before closing the door and locking it. I looked at him to see him taking his shirt off already I let a giggle out and quickly kissed him passionately wrapping my arms around his neck his around my waist. The kiss quickly got heated and ajax had me pinned against the wall kissing my neck "ajax" I let out a soft moan as he found my soft spot and began abusing it. He stopped and stood straight up I whined a little but smiled when ajax took off my shirt before picking me up and gently throwing me into his bed "safe word?" He asked as he pulled my shorts off of me "blue, but I highly doubt I'll need it" I smiled and so did he. He went back attacking my neck. I used my legs to slide down his sweat pants he chuckled into my neck and quickly took them off. I sat up and unclipped my bra sliding it off my arms before I tossed it to the side. Ajax was starring at me "your.. So fucking gorgeous" he smiled with lust filled eyes I smiled and pulled him down before I flipped him so I was on top sitting on top of his bulge he let a small groan slip. I leaned down and began kissing his neck while whispering little dirty things into his ear "I want no need you to ruin me" "remember I can hear your every thought if I want to so don't be scared to say you need me" "holy fuck your perfect" "I don't want to be able to walk tomorrow" etc. He had enough and flipped me "god damn that's hot" I giggled. I felt his hand move to my chest and squeeze I gasped letting a soft moan slip. His other hand slid down my body to my underwear softly messing with the hem of them "is this ok?" I quickly nodded "words sweetheart" "yes ajax please" he smiled and slid my underwear off before he stood up and looked at my completely nude body "stop starring snake boy" I smiled and sat up sitting on my legs I gently pulled his boxers down to his knees "now please fuck me" his eyes widened I just smiled and laid back down watching as he kicked his boxers the rest the way off and grabbed a condom. He opened it and put it on before crawling on top of me "ready?" I nodded quickly he gently grabbed my thigh before he slowly inserted his member into me I let out a moan. "Holy fuck your huge" he chuckled softly "tell me when to move pretty girl" it took me a few minutes to adjust but once I did I looked at ajax and moved my hips telling him to move he took the hint and slowly began to thrust. He quickly speed up. My moans getting louder "as much as I love those amazing noise of yours I'm going to need you to be quiet" "why your mom bought us the condoms she expected it" he smirked and thruster faster causing my moans to get louder "oh fuck ajax!" I gripped his shoulders pulling him into a kiss as one of my hands went into his beanie softly sliding throw his snakes before I removed my hand gripping onto his back with my nails softly scratching as he got faster and went deeper "fuck" he groaned under his breath "ajaxs" I leaned my head back and tightly closed my eyes "oh fuck" "your doing so good my love" he began whispering sweet things to me as he's thrust got sloppy "your gorgeous" "I love you so much" "your perfect" "I'm about to cum" I moaned loudly "I am too" he groaned thrusting faster "cum for me darling" that threw me over the edge and I came with a loud moan he pulled out and took the condom off quickly pumping his member with his right hand as the other stayed on my thigh and he came of my stomach "oh fuck y/n". A few minutes later he threw the condom away and grabbed a few tissues and cleaned me up before himself put on his boxers and sweat pants before grabbing one of his shirts for me and new underwear. He helped me get dressed and we laid down. I had my head on his chest his hand was softly rubbing my back as he whispered to me " you did so good" "I'm so happy I'm with you" "god I'm the luckiest man on earth" "I'm so in love with you" "I promise I will marry you one day" "I told you I wouldn't need the safe word" I muttered "I love you" and with that we fell asleep.

(Idk if this was good but hopefully you like it)