graduation

Y/ns pov

Here we are sitting in a chair at my high school graduation sitting next to my boyfriend, my best friend yoko and my brother.

I was called up to get my diploma and as I walked into stage ajax grabbed my hand and walked up with me "ajax what are you doing?" I whispered "just wait" I was confused but continued and as I grabbed my diploma ajax let go of my hand and when I t...

I was called up to get my diploma and as I walked into stage ajax grabbed my hand and walked up with me "ajax what are you doing?" I whispered "just wait" I was confused but continued and as I grabbed my diploma ajax let go of my hand and when I turned to him he was on one knee "ajax?" I dropped the paper and brought my hands to my mouth "y/n I know we've only been together for a two years and we are still young but I don't think I can wait for any longer, y/n l/n you are the love of my life and I want to spend eternity with you. Will you marry me?" I nodded quickly "yes! Hell yes! I will!" I have him my hand and he put the ring on me as everyone else began clapping before he stood up and quickly hugged me there were tears running down my face and a few on his "I love you" "I love you too"

Time skip

After packing and returning to ajaxs parents house since dads on a trip for work. Ajax and I were in his room cuddling I was asleep seeing as it was 2 am and ajax was watching tv. We will definitely have a happy life.

                     The end

(And that's the end to my brothers best friend I hope you liked the book)