prologue

Hi my name is Bambi Baycliff. I'm a semifamous blogger, who doesn't know ish about life. My parents always kept me and my sister away from people and all things bad. So I was homeschooled, and i had like 3 friends, pathetic right. And so I made it my mission to find out what living really was Ya know. Because that's all I ever really wanted. I bet you could imagine how my parents reacted when I told them that I was moving out. They freaked the cluck out, I mean I had never seen them this mad before, it was horrendous. I was only 19 at the time but now I'm 20 and I'm living by myself in my very own apartment, how great is that.

But you're probably wondering how I even lived without well I guess living. And that's where my blog comes in, it is the only reason why I'm still me. A extremely overly sarcastic, music loving weirdo who curses more than the average human should. Wow I never really realized how crazy I really am, oh well. I started my blog when I was 13 and i filled it with relatable quotes and cool pictures. And that was when I met Paisley my overprotective, blonde haired, blue eyed best friend, she's a blast. She was the first friend I ever had and she introduced me to phoebe and Colton, my other best friends who are very smart and are actually going to college, which sucks because there so far away. And after about 2 years I started sneaking out to see them and 4 years later we're all good friends who don't give an shitstick about what people think of us.

And yes I am a single pringle that's not looking to mingle. I just want to live my life and then find a person who can keep up with me.

Anyways I have a younger sister who is my little baby, I love her to death but she can be a little despiteful at times. Overall shes just been through some stuff, as have I but sometimes she gets looked down on by people, being the little sister. Ya know, good thing I'm always there to cheer her up though. So that's basically my life it's a mess, I know, but most of my problems are my parents fault. They tend to make me feel a bit insecure at times, but yeah that's the life of Bambi Baycliff for ya.

Authors Note

Hey guys this story is kinda all over the place right now but things will be cleared up as we get into it don't worry. Hope you enjoy how amazeballs her life is though. Oh and If you want you can follow my blog at www.youthmist.tumblr.com it would mean a bunch.
Love You...... Muahhhh