Chapter 24: Lessons continue. . .

-Friday 27th, September 2019-
-Location & Time: Pasta Mansion, 12:42AM-
-POV: Jess's-

Benny: "Right, to Jess's room! Cya guys there!"

And with that, she glitches away with (Y/n) in her arms.

Sally: "I'll see there too Jess!"

Jess: "Whoa whoa whoa, hold up Sally. I need to quickly talk with you" I say while kneeling down to her height. "Sally, I can tell you like (Y/n) a lot"

Sally: "I do! He's so much fun to hang with! We plan on playing some games later!"

Jess: "Well I hope you to have fun with that. But I need to ask you something. . . does he know about. . . well, what you actually are?" I asked.

Sally: ". . . he doesn't need to know. What he doesn't know won't hurt him right?"

Jess: "Yeah. . . . listen, if you ever plan on tell him, tell me or Ann first. Okay?"

Sally: "Will do Jess! Now see you downstairs!" she chirps before disappearing. I stand back up and begin to head downstairs. (Y/n) most likely believes Sally is normal, but everyone else here knows better. . . I just worry about how he'll feel if he finds out. . . but he doesn't know, so I don't need to worry too much.

As I approached my room, I could hear laughing coming from inside. I actually took me a moment to realize that it was (Y/n)'s laughter I was hearing. Even though he's been here for I think 3 days now, I rarely heard him giggle, let alone laugh, but I wasn't complaining, it was nice hearing it. Anyway, I walk inside my room and see Benny and Sally tickling (Y/n) on my bed.

Jess: "Having fun, are we?" I ask as they all stop and look at me.

Benny: "Oh we are. Want to join?"

Jess: "Maybe later, right now we have a job to do. You got your flute thing?" I ask.

Benny: "I do indeed" she proudly say while holding it up in the air.

Jess: "Good, then we can begins" I say as I walk over, gently helping (Y/n) to sit up against the wall before sitting on the side of the bed next to him. "Have you ever played an instrument before?"

(Y/n): "I-I played guitar before at school for a few lessons. . ." he semi whispered.

Jess: "Well that's good. You have some experience with an instrument" I reassure him.

Benny: "Quiet in the class! As Professor Benny is in the room!"

Jess: "Do you have to do that? Its just us"

Benny: "I know, I just wanted to say it" she giggles before putting on a serious face. "Now we're gonna start simple (Y/n). I'm gonna play a simple tune, so watch my fingers carefully" she explains to him before playing a song on her blue flute thing.

Benny: "See the finger movements I did?" she asks him.

(Y/n): "I-I think I did"

Benny: "Okay. Now you try and play it" she says while handing him the flute. He take it before taking a deep breath, placing his lips on it before playing it, struggling a bit as he misses some notes. "Missed a few, but that's okay. Try it again"

(Y/n): "O-Okay. . ."

He tries again, though this time he seemed to miss more note as I notice his hand shaking slightly as he tries again and again, getting more distressed as he tries to copy the song Benny did.

(Y/n): "I-I can't do it. . ."

Sally: "Don't be silly, you can do it! I know you can!" Sally chirps opposite him.