Kayne XVI

He didn't remember much of the night after Sansa and Alayaya drunkenly stumbled back to Sansa's chambers. He remembered drinking a lot, far more than he should have done. He remembered the girls starting a kissing game which, naturally, turned into them groping one another and him. He vaguely recalled Wylla gripping his cock through his breeches and Lyra batting her hand away. That had made him laugh.

He must have come back to bed with Lyra, as he woke now in her bed completely naked. His head throbbed as more faint memories from the night before came back to him. He remembered joining in on the kissing games. He remembered seeing Lyra's breasts, though that was hardly uncommon. He remembered Wylla on her knees... had she sucked his cock? He wouldn't have put it past either of them. For the moment he groaned and shook his head, sitting up in the soft bed and looking around the room for Lyra but she was not there. Dancy, however, was sat on the bed opposite him and smiled when she saw him awake.

"Lyra had to go to the markets. She asked me to keep you company." She explained, pushing her red hair back away from her face.
"I'm not a child. I am capable of keeping myself amused." Kayne chuckled before Dancy smirked and brought her hand to toy with the hem of her dress, slowly pulling the skirts up her long legs.
"I'm sure you can, but wouldn't you rather have fun with me?" Dancy asked teasingly, and bit down on her bottom lip in a sultry way that made Kayne's cock stir. "You already did have fun with me last night. You kissed me rather passionately, though I was kissing everyone, and then you slid your hands up my dress to touch my breasts and called me Sansa." She giggled.

"Fuck." Kayne mumbled. He didn't remember any of that. "I'm sorry-" he began to apologise before she merely giggled.
"Oh I don't blame you. She's a very pretty girl." She said as she crossed her legs and leaned back on the bed, stretching out her arms behind her.
"I don't remember anything past Sansa going to bed. Well I remember vague stuff." He explained.
"Well you kissed me, Jayde, Chataya, Lyra and Wylla, who felt your cock get hard. Jayde sat in your lap for a while and gave you a very drunken lap dance, then you pulled Lyra into your lap, pulled up her skirts and fingered her to an orgasm twice. That made us all jealous." She began to recall and flashes of it began coming back to Kayne.
"I remember Wylla on her knees." He said
"Oh yes. The little Dornish slut pushed Lyra off of your lap, yanked down your breeches and began to give us all a show of sucking your cock. Well, she did until Lyra pulled her off and made you finish. Those two bickered for quite a while about Lyra 'stealing your seed'" Dancy explained with a sweet giggle. "And then you picked Lyra up and carried her in here, presumably to fuck her brains out." She concluded.

Kayne's cock had hardened as more images came back to him of his debauchery the night before. He could recall the feel of Wylla's eager mouth around his cock, and of the taste of arbor gold on Jayde's lips and the feel of her arse grinding against him.
"Oh? Did Lyra not satisfy you enough last night? Lucky me, I get to show you what you've been missing out on all these years." Dancy declared as she stood, undid her jewelled belt and let her dress pool around her feet on the floor.

She was a tall and slender woman with long legs and perky breasts that were smaller than Lyra's but still looked like a handful. She then spun around and gave him a look at her arse. He had heard Lyra and Marei say that Dancy had the nicest arse in the brothel, and while he preferred breasts, he could certainly see why they'd think that. It was not too small nor too large, a perfect balance of big and perky.
"Am I to your liking?" She asked as she turned back around and started walking towards Kayne, swaying her hips as she did.
"Very much so." Kayne replied with a grin as she pulled the furs away from his cock before she sat down on his lap, straddling him. He could feel her wetness already as it dripped onto him. His hands gripped her hips softly as she leaned in and kissed him.

He moaned against her lips and one of his hands trailed around her body to cup and squeeze her arse, which enticed a moan and a giggle from her lips. Her own soft hands framed his face, stroking along his bearded jaw as he felt her tongue brush against his mouth. Their lips met in a passionate embrace as their hands lustfully roamed one another's bodies, his remained focused on her arse for the most part while Dancy stroked her hands up and down his arms, squeezing his muscles and giggling softly when she did. His tongue prodded at her lips, asking to deepen the kiss. She obliged and opened her mouth with yet another moan. She began to rock her hips back and forth, dragging her wetness across the underside of his cock. As they embraced he felt one of her soft hands trail down his body and grasp his cock in a gentle grip. He felt her pull away from his lips as she rose slightly, held his cock up and angled his tip between her folds.