1

• Apparently Eminem's diet only consists of Taco Bell and Red Bull. It's not like he eats anything else.

• The girl is always White or Hispanic. Never Black, Middle Eastern or Asian.

• The girl has a job at the beginning and then there's no evidence that she goes to it as the story goes on. Shouldn't she be fired?

• The girl doesn't play sports but then all of a sudden she can sing or rap and then Marshall asks her to be on one of his tracks. Uh, really?

• The story starts out with the girl's friend forcing her to go to an Eminem concert. I don't know about you but I wouldn't pay a lot of money for one of my friends who doesn't even like Eminem to go to a concert.

• At the concert, Em spots her in the crowd and smirks at her, when she's standing behind a while bunch if people. I didn't know he had supervision. Last time I checked, his vision was worse than this story. (lol)

• The girl is always wearing designer clothing, makeup, lingerie, shoes, you name it. And she always describes what she's wearing in such great detail, it should be an informative college essay. For example:

Marshall asked me out on a date to Taco Bell! I was really excited and started to get dressed. I pulled my blue Chanel dress with gold accents over my light blue lingerie from Victoria's Secret (which Marshall loves) and then slipped on my nude spiked Louboutins over my silky smooth feet). Next I applied my MAC foundation and concealer over my flawless skin. Three hours later, after I got good coverage, I put on my eyebrows and applied green eyeshadow to make my green eyes pop. Then I applied winged eyeliner and put on falsies over my thick, dark eyelashes. Next was lipstick. I got my favorite blood red shade and applied it over my plump lips. After I was satisfied with my natural look, I grabbed my white Prada bag, left my 5.8 million dollar home, and got into my silver Lamborghini.

A/N: don't ask, i have no idea