senior dominating a chihuahua

(part one maybe there might be part two)

softiexsisters :- requested
Original AU(Smut)

-🍡-🍡-🍡-🍡-🍡-🍡-🍡-🍡-🍡-🍡-🍡-
-🍃-🍃-🍃-🍃-🍃-🍃-🍃-🍃-🍃-🍃-🍃-

Akaza's POV:-

It was a normal day in the infinity castle until...all the demons were called on a meeting, and ofc the first one to come is kokushibou then Elsa and then me i was just quietly standing waiting for lord muzan to come... "Miss nakime when is lord muzan coming?" I asked nakime. "Lord muzan will arrive soon." Said nakime. "Then were is upper moon 1?.. don't tell me he died..." I said looking down. "Uppermoon 1 was the first to arrive then all of you." And there he was on a higher platform then all of us fucking bitch. I felt a slender hand grab my shoulder "ohayoo akaza-dono~" douma said. "Fuck off douma" i shouted. "Aww c'mon-" his words were cut off by me punching his head off. Within a damn blink of an eye i could feel kokushibou cut my hand off and douma regenerated his head. "Argh..fucking bitch" i was cut off by kokushibou saying "lord muzan had arrived" we all immediately bowed down. After talking about that shitty flower he assigned us into groups in search for the blue spider lily .

" Akaza and kokushibou stay back, everyone else get out of my damn sight" Ordered muzan. UGH WHY AM I PAIRED WITH This UGLY BITCH SIX EYED FREAK UGHHHHHH.
"Muzan- sama, may i please be paired with someone else.. or nobody at all we may have technical issues that you won't like muzan sama.." i asked politely to muzan. "No you may not be paired with anyone else" he rejected. "BUT MUZAN SAMA PLEAS-" As i screamed at him muzan disappeared in thin air. "C'mon let's go akaza." Said kokushibou. " OH HAIL NAW FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY EYES" I kept screaming and kokushibou got annoyed he grabbed my wrist forcing me to walk with him. After a few seconds we found nakime and kokushibou asked her to teleport us to the forest and she did ofc listening to damn bitch. After minutes of finding that damn flower i got impatient and started screaming atv kokushibou he got a lil irritatved judging by his face expression i still kept screaming at him but instead he pinned me to a tree... "Now akaza....your gonna learn how to...respect your superiors in a very special way..." He smirked. "wait w-what do you m-mean" i blushed while saying. "You know what I mean" he said as he kissed me i let his tongue slip it was a hot kiss that lasted for like 10 minutes and it was so hard to breathe when he pulled out a long and thick string of saliva that connected our mouths , he then started to trace my blue marks with his tongue to my neck and he started to bite my neck. "Ngh~ l-lord kokushibou that's n-not m-my k-kink" i moaned out. "I know it is...Your moans turn me on~" he flirted. after all those things.. he teleported me and himself to his room.i mean it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun..right?. He was standing behind me and he got closer i felt his dick was hard...and i turned towards him...and i saw a damn màid dress and handcuffs...yup it was definitely the end for me. "Hah! I-i- I'm n-not wearing that!" Tsundere screams. "Do it and I'm buying you mochi and donuts~" he flirted. "Ugh! F-fine!!" I came out wearing a maid outfit with a very short skirt...it wouldn't hurt to be a whore for a night...will it? "Now bow down like you did to muzan~" kokushibou ordered. I did as he said

(Blushing)

"That position really turns me on and now strip slut~" kokushibou ordered again. I stripped tearing the damn dress cause my tits felt like they were gonna explode

Narrators POV:

Kokushibou turned akaza and held his handcuffed him now kokushibou thrusted in him "NGHH AHHH~" akaza moaned.

Kokushibou kept thrusting and some time later he remove the handcuffs and then akaza was on top of kokushibou and he sat on kokushibou's cock "ah i knew it you were a whore~" said uncle koku. Akaza kept bouncing up and down in an inhuman speed. "Ah~ akaza slow down~" kokushibou said. "What if i don't will you punish me?" Akaza groaned. after saying that Kokushibou lifted akaza held him in the waist and kept thrusting in an inhuman speed. "Oh daddy daddy!~" akaza moaned out. "Oh yes punish me daddy fill my ass with cum! AH! Ahhh~ ngh~~~ mmfffff~" akaza moaned out again. "Keep it down~" kokushibou said. "I-I can't I'm going crazy after riding your monstrous cock!!~" akaza moaned out. "Guess I'll shut you up myself, come here!" Kokushibou pulled him in a long ass tongue kiss and pulled back. Akaza's moans filled the entire infinity castle and everyone's nose was bleeding. "I'm gonna cum kaza~" kokushibou said. "Oh yes! Cum inside me daddy!" Akaza pleaded after saying that Kokushibou cummed inside akaza's hole and pulled akaza out of his dick. "Now get on all of your fours" kokushibou ordered and akaza did as he said. "Look at that pretty pink hole dripping out cum~" kokushibou said. i meant it's great to have walls on ur dick right? Kokushibou thrusted in and out again only that Kokushibou was riding akaza. "Ah~ fuck me daddy~ fuck me harder~" akaza begged. Kokushibou was flabbergasted but did it anyway. "You know akaza you been a bad bad boy I think you need another punishment~" said Kokushibou. "AH AH~ YES DADDY I'VE BEEN A BAD BAD BOY PUNISH ME PUNISH .E HARDER USE ME LIKE IM YOUR LITTLE CUM SLUT~" moaned out akaza. Kokushibou then slapped akaza's ass😳 thrust by thrust his speed kept increasing it was so fast that akaza's eyes rolled back fully, every second a moan escaped his mouth even when kokushibou pulled his hair "Agh~" his tongue was out now. "Do you really wish to be my slut?" Kokushibou questioned. "Oh yes~ *pant* ah~ oh yes daddy!~ PUNISH ME! PUNISH ME HARDER~~" answered akaza. While doing all of that ( pulling his hair , slapping his ass randomly ) He literally started choking akaza with both of his hands (y'know what that means😫) "you like that slut?~" asked kokushibou. "Oh yes daddy i love it!~" answered akaza. Putting one of his hands on his stomach to see kokushibou's huge dick. "AHHHH~" kokushibou found his sweet spot and cummed inside of him. Deep deep inside and they both cleaned themselves and akaza wore a smexy lingerie and sat on kokushibou's dick, kissing him. "Hey wanna do another round we only did 129 rounds...wanna make it 130?~" kokushibou asked. "Sure...but this round , fuck me harder for being such a bad boy(whispering)" akaza begged. Kokushibou laughed. "Such a whore~" then kokushibou slapped akaza's ass.

 "Such a whore~" then kokushibou slapped akaza's ass