but duolingo is green..right? RIGHT??!! pt-2

Suddenly a notification came on akazas...phone

it was from douma..

in chat:-

Hubby💓: Where the fuck are you?

bigtits:As if you care

{yes bigtits is akaza's name saved by douma and hubby is douma's name saved by kaza}

hubby💓: Please akaza..I don't know whats fucking wrong with me and that guy made me do it!..please come back my lovely waifu.

bigtits: Sure after you called me plastic and hurt me sure i'll come back haha! Fuck you douma your a damn bitch..you used me with...who the fuck was that guy?.

hubby💓: he was my co-worker in japan..yea he flew all the way to from japan to america to meet me and he liked me first so he hates you A LOT....btw im flying to japan in tokyo rn..please forgive me.

bigtits:.. fuck your co-worker,you,your mom... oh wait you don't have one now HAHAHAAHH💀💀💀💀

hubby💓: I will find you and fuck you till you get pregnant

bigtits: please do Mr. Hot guy😘. YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR GONNA FUCK ME? HAHAHA PATHETHIC YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM 💀💀

hubby💓: Know your place akaza.

bigtits: ofc ofc when was the last time we kissed or have you ever even called me babe nowadays?

hubby💓:...

bigtits: thats what i thought bitch.

Haha very funny and badass right? What if i tell you that daki sent those messages cause she has 'borrowed his phone.'

"OMFG AKAZA  DOUMA'S COMING TO JAPA- BLRUHHHHHHHHHH" daki said while puking her ass out. "W-WHAT..im sorry guys but im going back to america!" akaza said. "What? ITS BEEN LIKE ONLY A DAY AND YOUR LEAVING?" kaigaku said. "WHAT WHOS LEAVING?" gyutaro screamed while doing his buisness. daki and gyutaro comes out of the washroom and  gives akaza a damn lecture on why he is leaving...but sadly akaza gets a burp realizing he needs to puke. "OK OK IM NOT LEAVING MOVE PLEASE!!!" akaza begged. "NOT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR BADBOI ATTITUDE BACK" Gyutaro replied as the three people block the way to the restroom. "FUCKING BITCHES MOVE IM WEARING GUCCI SHOES AND LOUIS VITTON SHIRT MOVE!!" screamed akaza. "HAHA NOT IT YET" kaigaku said while daki was a damn menance laughing. "YOU WHORY BALD TANJIRO MOTHERFUCKERS MOVE OR ELSE I'LL PUKE ALL OVER YOU" akaza cussed. "THATS THE SPIRIT MY BUOY!!!" daki screamed as the three finally seperated. and yall know what happens next.

time skip:- 1 week later

daki enters akaza's room with an angry face. "who finished my strawberry ice cream?" questioned daki. "Your fucking mom" replied akaza but daki seemed taht something was off about akaza...he has a..a pink stain on his white hoodie? "IMPOSTER!" screamed daki. "OBJECTION!" kaigaku burst into akaza's room and screamed. "OBJECTION!" gyutaro came running and screamed. "O-O-OBJECTION!" stuttered akaza. "HOLD IT!!" kaigaku, gutaro, daki screamed. "geez has douma been abusing you or something?" gyutaro questioned. "N-no" stuttered akaza. "zamn bbg tell us what happened." daki said.

-flash back- {idk when}

"Douma~ should i wear this fit for today?~"

{da fit}

"no..go change your as fat as a pig and i know it..you only took plastic surgery to make it seem like you have a good feminine torso, plus you look ugly all the time...geez why have i married you in the first place.." insulted douma. "then lets get a divorce.." replied akaza. "Hah! no fucking way, your mine now~" said douma. "c-can you stop insulting me? i remember you told me you loved the way i am..?" bravely said akaza. douma got up from his chair and slapped akaza and abused him really bad.. 

-second scenario of flashback- contains:abuse and rape {sorry yall!just to add some spice to the story}

One day..Akaza and Douma were having an argument and somewhat douma got mad at akaza and abused him.."Know your fucking place slut!" said douma as he stripped akaza's clothes with a knife and raped him hard. But little did akaza know..the rape was being recorded..to teach kaza a lesson..he posted it on pornhub.com..

timeskip: {after akaza told them what happened and then 4 days later he got a job}

akaza has completely forgotten about douma and got hired at the most high paying job in tokyo! fortunately akaza wasn't late and got dressed up to meet his CEO boss..akaza came running to the department he was working at..and boy he was gonna meet the head of all the departments in tokyo.."This way sir!" a cute lady {im gay😫}said. "please meet your CEO boss Mr.Douma!..Boy you are one lucky guy..you got the hottest guy in the department!" whispered the lady and ran off. Douma was smiling at akaza while akaza looked scared but angry.."Oh~ don't be scared! I deleted that video of you in pornhub. and im not like that anymore~ btw your outfit is in the bathroom~" said douma. "Seriously? this one? a damn suit? with a fucking corset?"

"mhm now get working already!~ unless you wanna be fuck- i mean punished" douma said. "ugh fine" akaza agreed..

timeskip: at  douma's house cause he doesn't want akaza to be roaming at night.

"Finally its 2:58 AM i can poison him" akaza got thrilled to poison his ex so he sneaked into douma's room and he was sleeping laying on his back..akaza grabbed a glass and poured the poisonous drink.."Tonight is the night my nightmare ends honey~" akaza seductively said.

{HEAVY SMUT FROM HERE {many many kinks}

he sat exactly on douma's dick and started straddling it "oh~ how much i've missed riding your big dick" akaza said while straddling fast. "now~ open up dear!" akaza whispered as he pulled douma's chin to open his mouth and was about to put it but..*GLASS SHATTER* douma pushed my hand and topped me so quick that i couldn't do anything.."Oh~ i see you've been wanting my 10 inch dick for so long right?~ but what if i tell you ever since you left me...it grew into 20 inches..?~" douma flirted. "2-20 inches? I-I'm sorry i tried to poison you.." akaza replied getting scared. "Bad boys need punishments~" said douma and he unzipped his pants revealing his 20 fucking inch dick douma started jerking it off and shoved it in akaza's mouth without a warning poor akaza was gagging and choking on it but he decided to suck on it anyways "Ah~ akaza your so good at this~ W-Wait im cumming slow down~" moaned douma. But being a slut kaza is he just kept goin faster and faster and douma cummed in akaza's mouth..and akaza swallowed all of it. "well you got your pleasure...its time for mine~" douma said. douma put his  dick in kaza's hole and started thrusting really fast 

"Ah~"

"Ngh~"

"D-douma slow down please~ AH~ AH~"

"Wow i was wrong you really did have a feminine waist after all babe~"

"I- AH~ I told you~ Ah~ ah~ ngh~ too hard daddy~".

"D-Daddy? oh now you've woken the beast up"

"W-wait douma~ i- it was a mistake I apolog- Ngh~"

"Keep calling me daddy or master~ I like it akaza~"

"Augh~ Augh~ Too fast~ AH~ d-daddy~"

"Hah! even my co-worker couldn't last this long without getting pregnant~"

akaza got an idea to make his co-worker jealous by recording this event..he pulled out his phone and started recording..

"Haah~ douma~ fuck me till i get pregnant then~ Ah~ Ah~"

"Oh~ be careful of what you wish boy~"

"W-wai- AH~ AH~ D- NGH~ DOUMA SLOW DOWN~ AH~ NGH AUGH~ PLEAS- MMF~"

douma cummed a very very huge load on akaza and akaza fainted. douma washed akaza up and changed his clothes and cuddled him till douma also fell asleep..

THERES STILL MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAH

1244 words in total