"stop it you all!" pt-3💅

-✨-✨-✨-✨--✨-✨-✨--✨-✨-✨--✨

My dog slays alot😫💅✨

Requests added : just78ignoreme

For some reason my dog is so calm today , usually he's hyperactive and jumps everywhere like a dam goat-

-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹--🌹-🌹-🌹-

Recap😫💅✨:

And he saw that he was the last person so that was it...? As the daylight began to rise he was nearly falling cause of how drunk he was.. and three men catches him before he fell down"please feed osana." Requested akaza..

Narrator's POV😫💅:

As the evening rose. The angry chihuahua woke from his deep slumber. (HAHAHA I CAN'T BE SERIOUS-) as the pinkette scanned the room...he was in uppermoon 1's room....and the orange haired baby was sleeping...well the pinkette thought that living in someone's house with their *adopted* kid is kinda rude..So the pinkette wanted a job...but where?? First he needed someone to take care of his childd..

Akaza POV:

Hmmm I need a boyfriend and which is a human tho..I can't just make douma ,koku and muzan my bf I'm scared that they will eat my baby!! And then an idea sparked through my mind....what if i go to a strip club and be a hooker and find a bf....Yes! But I need to cover these ugly marks...it's time to go to daki again!!!

Yuh I'll post the next story in an hour
Sorry for being offline for a decade! I gave my phone to a baby cousin and they deleted this app and dw they got a lotta slappings from my mum.