Info

Hello chapter is just for me to thank my new editor Smart A

She will now be called Editor A. 

so now we are a team of three, Author 1, Author 2, and Editor A.

SO basically almost everyone is dead. But their is going to be surprizes.

so enjoy the last book of Another Universe series. 

Please comment on what I should improve on.

Also if your wondering, every first chapter will have Daddy in it.

Y'ALL I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK SO IF MY WRITING IS NOT AS GOOD AS USUAL IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT.

Please read the Another Universe series to understand this.

Quick Summary:
Vecna and Thanos had 3 kids. 2 of them died, one lived, Tony. Tony had kids with Bucky then they had a child called K or Potassium. Thor and Thomas the tank engine had two kids, one named Chor and one named Thormus. Chor kills himself due to bullying and Thormus becomes depressed for a while. Thormus then marries his best friend, Potassium and then they have Thormssium (THOR- ME- SEE- UM). Thormssium marries a girl that saved him and had kids with her. Her name was Katie and they had 2 kids. Heather and Alice. Alice is done being bullied and so she jumps off of the Manhattan Bridge. Her parents favor Heather so they didn't bother trying to find her body in the water. Hulk and Elmo have a child and they are SoMeWhErE OvEr ThE RAINBOWWWWWWW.

hehehe 

please do not question these ships. Idk if this is a fanfic or just a story. Idk anymore. I need help and sleep. Also if you go to read my past work it will be terrible, but you get the main idea of the story.

im hungry