What happened?

Thormus goes and opens a portal to another universe with his new tech. Alice got him it for his birthday (August 21).

Thormus starts to track the girl and turns out she was in Earth-001. He goes through the portal and finds the girl. She was HOT.

She had long light brown hair and glasses. She wore the most sophisticated clothes and looked like a business woman.

Thormus grabs the woman and knocks her out. He puts her in a bag and carries her back to his lair. His lair was so cool. He decided he wanted to match his lair with batman. (Thormus is a batman fanboy.)

He puts her in a room and waits for her to wake up, and when she does he goes in and starts questioning her. They start to hook her up to a lie detector.

"Why did you kill them?" Thormus says. He looks as if he was going to strangle her to death.

"Kill who?" 

"My family."

"I have no idea what your talking about," Jessica says with a confused face.

She was telling the truth. The lie detector said that she was telling the truth and so they asked her if she would want to die or join the MAFIA DADDY group.

She joined.

Thormus and Jessica were pretty close after that. Jessica and Thormus were like two peas in a pod. (or whatever)

Months went by and Thormus started gaining feelings for Jessica, and so he asked her out on a date.

Jessica POV:

"Jessica," Thormus says. He looks really nervous.

"Yeah, Thormus."

"Do you want to maybe grab dinner tonight?"

WHAT. THIS DUDE LIKES ME. I THOUGHT HE DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS. If I say no, he'll kill me. WHAT. Uh I have to say yes. I want to live.

"Sure, what time?"

"Is 8:30 good?"

"Yeah"

wrfgjdfksdf89wqrfrfhsdjfuhsdfjhdfsajduhefgjoiujfg

I'm dead

MY POV:

Thormus starts getting ready. When he's done he goes to pick her up.

He notices her beautiful dress.

"WOW, YOU LOOK SO GOOD."

"Thanks."

They go to Garden Olive and order CHICKEN PARM (the best).

While they're waiting they decide to talk a bit. 

"So, uh...what happened to finding the killer of your family?" Jessica asks breaking the silence.

"Oh, I learned that I should look to the future rather than trying to find my past," Thormus says, while smiling at her.

"Oh uh, I'm sorry I have to go to the bathroom," Jessica says nervously.

(Author 1: I feel so bad for Thormus, he dressed up so nicely for a girl that doesn't even like him back.)

Thormus waits for a while and then the food comes. Jessica comes seconds after the food comes.

They start eating and everything is just awkward silence.