A deadly kiss

After they finish eating they pay the check and go outside. Thormus looks at Jessica and they start coming in closer to each other. Thormus gets closer to Jessica. He touches her arm. She can feel his breath on her face. She wants to get away, but she doesn't know how. She begins to breathe rapidly and Thormus believes it's because she is getting turned on. He brushes his finger over her lip. Jessica feels she must kiss him or he will bring death upon her. He moves his finger to her cheek and places his lips on hers. He sneaks his tongue in between her lips. The people around them are starting to question their existence, but Thormus does not care. She can feel his tongue on hers and then Jessica begins to push away and he lets go.

"So, will you be my girlfriend," Thormus asks so happily.

"I killed your family." 

"huh, WHAT? YOU DID WHAT?" Thormus says in shock. Thormus goes and pulls out his pocket knife. "Why, why, WHY!!!!!!!" Thormus yells, "WHY DID YOU KILL THEM," Thormus says in grief. He starts to stab Jessica repeatedly, "I TRUSTED YOU," Thormus says while crying over Jessica's dead body.

"What are you doing Thormus?" a mysterious voice says.

"Who are you? Come out so I can see you," Thormus says angrily.

Potassium comes out of the woods to see his husband kissing a girl and then killing her. "What are you doing Thormus?" Potassium asks again.

"How are you alive?" Thormus asks, confused yet happy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THORMUS?!?!" Potassium asks again hoping that Thormus would answer his question.

"I killed her."

"WHY? WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU? WHY DID YOU KISS HER? WHY?" Potassium asks while being on the verge of tears. 

"She killed our family--she hurt us. I thought I could trust her, but she killed our family," Thormus says crying.

 "ARE YOU AN IDIOT, THEY DIED OF OLD AGE, YOUR IMMORTAL DUMBASS," Potassium says. He is so done with Thormus.

"I- I- I'm sorry," Thormus says while looking down on his hands and a knife full of blood. Thormus starts to realize what he just did. 

Potassium died, but then came back to life. And Thormus is immortal. They make the perfect couple. Thormus was in disbelief that his husband was back with him. 

"How? How are you alive?" Thormus asks walking towards Potassium.

"My powers," Potassium says.

Thormus goes up to Potassium and hugs him. Potassium takes Thormus' knife and puts it in his pocket. Thormus looks into Potassium's eyes and they start to come in closer. 

"I love you," Thormus whispers into Potassium's ear.

"I love you, too," Potassium whispers back. His hands are on Thormus' back. Thormus runs his fingers through Potassium's hair. Their eyes meet and Thormus starts to get some interesting thoughts in his head. Thormus places his hand on Potassium cheek. Potassium looks as if he is about to cry. Potassium's lips meet Thormus'. Potassium is kissing Thormus with tears streaming down his face. Potassium grabs Thormus' knife from his pocket and stabs him. Thormus started to breathe rapidly.  Potassium drops the knife, realizing he just did as his thoughts wanted him to.

"Why?" Thormus asks in with tears coming down his face.

"I-I'm sorry," Potassium says. Potassium is crying his eyes out apologizing that he just doomed his husband. Potassium drops to the floor and grabs the knife and stabs himself. He drops to the floor saying his last words, "Now we can join the kids, I'm sorry. I couldn't just let you go out and start to kill every person that you think killed our family," Potassium says while grabbing a hold of Thormus' hand.

"I never meant to hurt anyone," Thormus says while breathing heavily.

"I know," Potassium says back.  

"I love you," Thormus says in his last breath to Potassium. 

"I love you too, I'm sorry it had to end like this," Potassium says to Thormus while smiling at him. He was glad he got to die with his husband right there with him. 

(And if your wondering, yes this all happened at Garden Olive and all within an hour)

#criedwhenwritingthis

EVERYONE DIES BECAUSE IF I CAN'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, NO ONE CAN.