Mystic Falls Flashback

Just a small memory:

What was she even doing here? She fought Klaus and now she was in Mystic Falls at--according to her phone-- 2:56 am. To be more specific she was at the Mystic Grill; Unfortunately, Matt wasn't working the night shift.

She sighed and sat on the, probably, filthy ground near the entrance. There were 26 missed calls from Klaus, 32 from Elijah, and 18 from Cami. Well, Hayley did call once. She ended up turning off her phone and taking a cab.

Out of hysteria she sobbed and grabbed a knife and chopped off her hair until it reached just above her shoulders causing the can driver to freak. He told her to pay him and grab another cab.

He obviously had no experience with a grieving woman.

The memory was still fresh in her mind of Luke's birth. He was so beautiful, he had his father's nose, and her hands. She clutched her chest trying to relieve the hollow-can't-breathe feeling she felt at his memories. Another sigh passed her lips.

"Are you ok?"

She looked up and saw Stefan Salvatore standing over her with his same brow-furrowed-too-much-feeling expression. She shook her head unable to speak.

"You're a friend of Matt. Right?" She nodded. "Ramona, uh, Flowers." Another nod. "I'm Stefan."

"I know-"

"What is taking so damn long, brother?" Damon asked annoyed. He saw her and narrowed his blue eyes suspiciously. "Who are you?" He wore a gray tee shirt with dark jeans and boots. While his brother wore a green shirt and faded jeans with light brown boots. In the light of the street lamp they short of looked similar.

She opened her mouth to speak but Stefan, thankfully, answered for her and told him her name. He also explain her visit early that year and how he remembered seeing her. Alaric also talked to him about her.

Damon looked back at her, "Why are you back?"

The sound of the arrogance in his voice sent a hot flash of anger through her veins. She shot up to her feet and pressed her index finger into his firm chest, "I don't feel like explaining to the likes of your sorry ass." She turned to Stefan, "Can you just take me to your house and I'll call whoever I need from there? By the way you can't say no. Come on." Ramona grabbed Stefan and led him to the parking lot. He jerked back and had this grave expression etched on his face.

Damon closed his eyes and sniffed the air. "Stefan" he warned.

She looked down and realized her stitches had come apart slightly and were bleeding on her shirt. All from the emergency C section. "Stefan," She said impatiently while putting her hair into a ponytail. "Do you drink human still or?..."

Stefan's eyes turned demon like with a network of small black veins underneath. "How do you..."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, you still don't know about me." She mused. "Anyway, want a sip?" Her finger pointed at her neck.

Stefan looked at her incredulously, "I'm not going to drink from you."

"Your loss." She said shrugging.

"You are a mystery, Ramona Flowers" Damon remarked, looking at her curiously.

They eventually left for the Salvatore boarding house after she explained who/ what she was and how she was connected to the supernatural world. She had yet to explain about her and Tyler's baby. She'd save that for another day....