Dahlia part 2 (editing)

"Wait wait wait," Ramona said, waving her hands, "Dahlia is coming tonight? Where was she yesterday?"

"She had made an appearance at the church and nearly killed Klaus and Michael." Elijah replied, fixing his tie. "She made it apparent that she was coming to."

Ramona frowned, "I refuse to let Hayley experience losing a child." She whispered closing her eyes. Losing Luke was the hardest thing she'd ever had to go through; When he died, a part of her died. A large hand found its way to her face. Ramona opened her eyes and saw Elijah giving her a pained expression that made her suddenly feel so bad for making him sad. "But it's ok, i'll see him again some day."

Sooner than you think, child.

Her eyes widened at the voice causing Elijah to look at her alarmed, "What, Ramona?"

"Nothing," Ramona insisted,

Go to the graveyard. Alone.

Elijah didn't look convinced but nodded, "Very well, where are you off to?"

Ramona shrugged, "The grocery store."

"Ramona you do realize a very old, very powerful, relative of mine is on her way to steal Hayley daughter and you want to go buy milk?" Elijah's tone alone was disbelieving and the expression he gave her made her feel sort of bad for lying. "Why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not. Maybe I want to feel human, ELijah" She tried elucidating, "Jesus CHrist, Elijah. I don't like being a vampire so maybe i want to take a trip down to the fucking store and go human grocery shopping." Ramona was about to walk away, angry. But Elijah was a good guy and he didn't deserve her fit, "I'm sorry." She said before disappearing.

-

Ramona touched the withering baby's breath near Luke's dedicated shelf. She needed to replace them soon; Luke only deserved the nicest of flowers. The sky was dark and dreary sending small drops of rain on her. A cool breeze suddenly blew around her, followed by the crunching of grass. She knew who it was. "Dahlia."

"You miss him."

Ramona nodded. "Alot."

"I give you my condolences, Miss Lafluer." Dahlia said, placing a small bouquet of baby's breath on his shelf beside the picture they were both looking at.

The witch turned to Dahlia, "What do you want?"

"I can bring back, Luke." She said, "I'm not the monster everyone makes me out to be." Dahlia turned to face her. She had a faint smirk planted on her lips as she looked over the young witch. "I can see why my nephew fancies you. You're quite the looker. I know your friends are going to put a special dagger in Klaus. Thats not for while but they will do it. Now i need you to do something and if you do this one thing, i promise you will reunite with your son."

Ramona's heart clenched. She couldn't be serious. Her son died that night, he's dead. Is she really that powerful? "W-what do i have to do?"

Dahlia's smirk widened, "Let them dagger Klaus."

-

Hayley, Ramona, and Hope sat together on the stage of the jazz club (aka the safe house). Hope was cooing while Hayley played with her. "Who's mama's special girl?"

Ramona smiled and nodded, her mind was in a whole nother place. Dahlia offered to bring her son back, Elijah was going to dagger Klaus, and she was coming to take the child. Should she let them dagger the love of her life? Will it kill him. The questions raced through her mind. She loved Klaus more than anyone but she knew what he was capable of and how irrational he thought sometimes. Ramona's eyes moved downt to her engangment ring. There was a bit of guilt in her stomach. She had to do this.