Bitchy attitudes and Secrets

"I want her to leave." Freya's soft voice demanded. Her light eyes were cold, almost scared, as they narrowed at Ramona. "She's-"

"Not family. Blah blah blah. Whatever I don't even fucking care." Ramona spat back, cutting off the witch.

Klaus grabbed her arm, "Wait, love-"

"Save it." Ramona growled yanking her arm away, "I'm leaving."

"Ramona!" Elijah called but it was too late.

She moved her feet quickly away from the group. The anger burned through her like a raging fire. Ramona was going to lose control of her magic if she didn't calm down. Oh but the nerve of that bitch. She didn't give a flying fig if she was their sister.

Warmth spread through Ramona's body again. Uh oh.

"Ramona, stop." She whispered quietly.

The street lights above her started bursting in shatter glass and sparks. Fuck.

Ramona moved faster down the street, desperately trying to calm herself. This was all Freya's fault; If she hasn't of knocked her out she'd be fine.

"Ramona!" Cami's arm gripped her arms tightly, "Klaus called me. He informed me of what was happening."

"Oh really?"

Cami nodded. "Let's get you home."

Ramona's apartment didn't really feel like home.

-

"Ahhh what is there to do? I'm so bored." Ramona complained. She was on her couch hugging her knees to her chest.

"I can't stay for long, call Hayley or something." Cami suggested.

"But Hayley's probably in the bayou right now-"

"Then go there! Find something to do. I've got to go." Cami kissed her friend's cheek lightly then scurried out the door.

Ramona sat in silence contemplating whether she should make the call or not. It was either stay here all alone until Klaus called or go to the bayou and be around potential threats.

Her phone was already out.

"Hello?"

"Hayley!" She chirped, "Are you busy?"

"Uhh no. Why?"

"Can I come by your little camp?"

"And I repeat: why?"

Ramona paused, "I've been kicked out of the compound. I need something to do. Please."

"Can she? Jackson. Come on she's harmless. Please?" There was a long pause; Ramona assumed Hayley was sporting her cute puppy dog pout. "Ok you can come. Just.... Try to be extra nice since you did kill one of their own."

"Got it!" With vampiric speed, she does off away from her small apartment.

The bayou was just as hot and muggy as the last time Ramona was there. That was the day Klaus was nice to Ramona. Granted, he had her pinned to a tree but when he saw Elijah flirting with Hayley if front of Ramona, he was nice.