Chapter 2

~y/n POV~

I woke up on an uncomfortable ground. "Where am I?" I questioned out loud.

Then I quickly turned around to see that Rio lay just a few meters away from me.

Luckily, I have my bag with me. My mobile and my other Pokémon and some Pokéballs are also with me.

I let out a sigh. I'll just have to call my mama, then she will find out wherever I am and somebody will look for me.

Simple plan. I took out my phone and turned it on. I was about to call my mama when I realised that I couldn't.

No connection said the phone. Damn it, didn't Mama say that I have a connection all over Paldea.

That can only mean that I'm not in Paldea. 'Very intelligent, y/n' I thought.

I heard Rio. He is probably awake. Finally.

Before he could even sit up, I hugged him tight. "I'm so glad that you are awake. I have no clue where we are, and I can't call anyone. I don't have any Internet. And when we don't find a phone soon, we'll probably end up unter a cold bridge tonight."

Rio hugged me back and let out a sigh. God, there are many sighs today.

Our hug got interrupted by a voice from behind me. "Um... Who are you, and what are you doing here?" A masked guy asked me.

I decided to tell him the truth since I don't know a thing about whatever region I'm in now.

"I'm y/n, and I don't even have a clue how I got here. I was just looking at a weird machine in a room of my school when it started itself, and now I'm here." This sounds like a total lie. No one would ever believe me that. Even though the masked guy doesn't look that smart.

He probably thought about it for a bit before he said: "You are going to the master with me, y/n-san."

'San?' I questioned. 'Where does that come from? I don't think I ever heard that before.'

I grabbed Rio's paw while following this strange masked guy to a huge building. Some people were standing in front of it.

I could hear from afar their voices: "We should kill them." A blond with red tips haired man said very loud.

"If we do so, then I want to kill them. They at least deserve a flamboyant ending of their lives." Said another man with white or grey hair.

"I think we should not. He just wanted to protect his sister, and the other two probably didn't even know about this." This time, it was a woman who spoke. She had beautiful pink to green hair.

When they noticed the masked guy, Rio and me. They stopped talking.

The guy who led me to the house ran to another person who was standing in the house, or however, you can call it.

"I'm so so sorry for the interruption, master, but I found this person and her weird partner animal or whatever this is."

"My Lucario is not some weird animal! It is a Pokémon! Don't you know that?!" I yelled at him.

No one insults my Pokémon. This includes this weird masked guy and every other human being.

This person, who the masked guy called master ignored this at first. He looked to the guy and said: "Your interruption is no problem, my child. I don't know what I would do without you, Kakushi's." Now he turned to me.

I froze in my spot when I saw his face. It looks like he is sick or something like this. His upper face half was a kind of purple. 'I wonder if he can still see some or if he's blind.'

"Now to you. We still have the case of this boy, his sister, and his friends open. We can talk about you later, my child." He said.

'I guess I have a father figure now.' I thought. It was weird how he called everyone his children.

"Now to you, Tanjiro Kamado. I have received a letter from the former water hashira Sakonji Urokudaki..."

I didn't listen anymore to the man. My head was filled with too much.

What the hell is a hashira?!

Am I really in another universe or something like this?

Why are those weird people staring at me?!

Another two of those Kakushi came and were about to bring the three boys who were in front of me away.

'Didn't the half purple face man say that one of them had a sister?' Before I could end my thoughts, I felt something wrapping their arms around my waist.

It was a girl, probably the sister from one of those boys. But why was she hugging me?

Rio growled a bit. He didn't seem like the fact that this girl was hugging me. When she noticed this, she let go of me and walked over to Rio.

It looked like she had changed her size. 'Okay, a girl that can change how tall she is. This must be a bad dream or something. I'm probably in a coma right now, and when I wake up, I will see my Mama and friends, who are looking worried at me. This is just a dream.'

I tried to manifest this sentence in my head. Meanwhile, was the weird girl patting Rio's head. He enjoyed it very much. 'I mean, at least I have a peaceful coma, I guess.'

When I looked away from Rio and the girl, the others were staring at us.

"I told ya'll that Nezuko is not dangerous." The red-haired boy said. He sounded happy.

'So the girls name is Nezuko. Interesting.'

When I looked back to Nezuko and Rio, he was patting her head now. 'I wonder why she has a bamboo muzzle in her mouth.'

"Why does she have a bamboo muzzle in her mouth?" I just asked. Either they give me an answer or not.

The red-haired boy spoke again. "She is a demon, but Nezuko never harmed any human being."

"What the fuck." I said a bit too loud. "I mean, can someone explain what a demon is?"

Nobody said a word until a white-haired guy with some scars broke the silence: "Demons are creatures, who eat human flesh to survive. They can just get killed by the sunlight or when you chop their head with a special katana off."

"Thanks, I guess."

'Great, now I not just know what a demon is, I even know how I can kill them.'

"Some demons, who have eaten enough humans, have a special demon blood art. They can kill even faster with it." This came from a woman with purple eyes and black to purple hair. She looked very interesting.

"You are not from here, are you?" Asked the blond haired man loudly.

"I wish I could answer you that, but I must know first where I even am. So, where am I?"

"You are at master Ubuyashiki's Estate." Said a black haired man. His blue eyes seemed to want to read my mind or my soul.

I let out a sigh. "I actually meant in which region am I?"

Then, a boy who looked like my age spoke: "Do you mean country." He looked up in the sky. His long hair made him look a bit like a girl. "You're in Japan." He then said like his thoughts were in a different place for a moment.

I searched through my whole mind only to notice that I don't fucking know where I am.

"Great, I'm in another universe." I whispered under my breath, hoping that nobody would hear me.

"What do you mean by that?" Another weird looking guy asked. He wore a weird headband, and he was tall af.

"Well," I started, "when my theory is right, then a random machine in my school teleported me here. And now I don't have a clue how I can come back to my reality or universe or whatever."

I think I confused them with this story too much. They all look at me like I lost my mind or something like this.

------------------
The second chapter is done.
I hope ya'll enjoy this.