three

"This can't even happen, right?" I spoke more to myself than to the people in front of me. "This just a bad dream or something like this."

I looked over to Rio, who was still hugging and head patting Nezuko. "Rio, can you punch me?"

I could see how confused he was, but he still punched me. Not hard. But it was enough to feel a bit of pain.

'So it was no dream. I'm probably stuck here till I die. I just don't have to panic. My Mama and friends will search for me. They will get worried when I don't call or text them.'

I sat down on the ground while trying to find a good explanation for all of this. My head was buried in my hands, and I could feel how everyone was watching me.

Suddenly, the man with the half purple face said: "Well, since you don't have a place to go, I'm sure that we will find one."

"They could stay in the butterfly estate. We still have enough free rooms." The woman with purple eyes spoke.

'She does look like a butterfly, a bit. Her Haori looks like butterfly wings.'

"Great, could a Kakushi take them to the estate?"

"I'll do that." The masked guy who brought me to the house said.

Another one of these persons with masks came and took Nezuko's box. Well, I believe it is Nezuko's box. They tried to get her in the box, but she didn't want to and still hugged Rio. They couldn't get her away until the red-haired boy came and asked her nicely to.

We were ready to go when one of the nine weird looking people realised something. It was a black-haired guy with two different eye colours and a snake. "How can this demon go into the sun? This is impossible."

Now the other realised too. "It's probably cloudy, am I right? If this is the case, the demon can survive in sunlight."

After this, I was brought to the estate I will now live in.

It was big, but not bigger than the estate the purple face guy lives. When we entered the estate, a girl greeted us: "So these are the injured Slayers lady Kocho told me about. You can bring them to the room over there." She pointed to a door.

Three other Kakushi brought the red-haired boy and his two friends into the room the girl pointed at.

Now the girl looked at me and spoke, "You will come with me."

Her appearance scared me a little bit. She seemed so confident.

After I followed her in silence, she led me to a room. "You will live here until the hashira have decided what will happen next."

I just nodded. "When will be lunch?" I asked. "Oh, and what about my Pokémon? Can they sleep in this room, too?"

She looked at me in confusion. "Do you mean these weird creatures, lady Kocho told me about?"

"Yeah, I guess that's right." I pause for a moment. "So, can they? They won't make a mess, I promise."

"I guess they can stay then."

"Great, thanks."

She then stopped in front of a door. "This will be your room. My name's Aoi, by the way. If you need anything, just search for me."

I nod. "Okay, I'll do that." I go into the room. It's a little small, but it should be fine for my Pokémon."

After a short while, the girl, Aoi, knocked on my door. "Lunch is ready. Just follow me down the hall. The estate isn't big. You should be able to find your way here soon."

I only follow her around, trying to remember all the doors and which way we went when I saw that a door was a little bit open. The urge to look inside was big, so I took a peek. Inside were the red-haired boy and his friends. They were bandaged up and still didn't look good.

The boys noticed and immediately recognised me. "Hello, how are you?"

"I'm fine. Are you and your friends feeling better now? And what about your sister?"

"They are also a bit better now. Zenitsu is still smaller because of some poisen, and Inosuke doesn't have his voice back yet. Nezuko is in her box in a separate room." Tanjiro smiled while saying that. He seems happy that everything is better now.

Before I could answer, Aoi was also peeking into the room and shouted at the blonde boy: "You need to take your medicine, Zenitsu. Or else you'll stay small!"

He whined while the girl walked into the room and showed some medicine on a spoon into his mouth. Zenitsu was about to spit it out but managed to swallow it. Afterwards was a weirded out look on his face. It looks like the medicine tastes bad in every universe.

I then noticed the third boy, who was probably Inosuke. "Why is he wearing a boar head?" I ask without thinking about how blunt that is.

Tanjiro answered: "He thinks his face is too feminine. He wants to be scary or something. Just don't say anything about his face, and you'll be fine."

I nod, understanding. Then Aoi grabbed my arm again. "Now go to lunch. The room is down the hall. I'll bring the patients their food. After eating, Lady Kocho and another hashira will come and tell you what will happen to you. I mean, we can't just let you stay here forever."

I followed her introduction and found myself in a big room without anyone else in it. A Kakushi noticed me. They motioned me to sit down and gave me a tablet with something to eat. They then asked me: "Do your creature's need to eat now something too?"

"Yes, but they don't need as much as I do." I let Rio, Eevee, and Meowscarada out of their Pokéballs.

They also got something to eat. After a bit of time, the door opened again. The woman, who was probably Lady Kocho and the man with blonde hair and red tips, came into the room.

The man spoke with a loud voice: "Hello, my name is Rengoku Kyojuro. Me and Kocho-san are here to talk about where you are gonna be staying or what you'll be doing to stay here."

-----------
Long break, bit a comment motivated me. So, thanks to SuperMagicaS
I hope ya'll enjoyed it