(01)

He sighed softly, finally finishing his stream

He sighed softly, finally finishing his stream. With soft groan and a long session of cleaning and pampering his body, he plopped on his bed.

"(Name) You did good, we rich asf"

The boy muttered to himself, trying to relax against the bed as his body still shook softly with the intensity of the session.

Aw fuck....I have school tomorrow

A loud groan came from him as he slammed his face into his pillow, sleeping soundly.

---------------------------

(Name) Stared around at his classmates with a sombre expression. Truthfully, he had no desire to talk to them, ignoring the talks of a new transfer as he sat in the Computing department and did his work quietly. Throughout his lunch he worked and worked, he had grew a small name for himself as a top student.

"Beautiful...but he never speaks to anyone"

"And he's always working"

"So boring"

Rolling his eyes softly, (Name) gently leaned back on his chair as he finally completed all tasks given to him. With a sigh he called it a day and left.

Walking through the cold night made him shiver as he thinks

I should stream today....but I'm so sore...ugh

Walking into a corner shop he grabs at some healthy snacks he could eat, the boy found himself realising that if his job was going to show his body, then he must take care of himself. (Name) eyed the cashier , who had bruises over his face as he scanned the items.

Daniel looked at (Name) with a slight confused expression

I feel like I've seen him before....

He thought to himself as he bagged the items the boy bought and said a goodbye to him. Daniel couldn't get his mind off the eerily familiar feeling, even when he reached his house and slept. Waking up his other body, which was much more energised, he could feel a familiar burning feeling inside him.

The feeling of arousal 

He sighed, this new body had very strong hormones....or the pretty boy he saw at the store made him hard, he couldn't tell. Bringing up his phone, he felt a slow pool of lust build in him as he saw a familiar stream pop up.

Daniel eyes watched his screen with ardour, that body shook with the vibrations going through it. The vulgar moans and whimpers made his dick twitch and leak. 

With a sigh of defeat, Daniel wrapped his hand around his cock. He wondered how it would feel to fuck that boy in this perfect body...he wondered what the boy looked like.

----------------------------------------

An exhausted sigh came over (Name), his stream lasted longer last night. For some reason, a viewer with a lot of money to give joined it, the boy couldn't just end the stream when the money just started racking in could he?

Typing away slowly on his laptop, he felt a small chill. Almost as if someone was thinking about him.

That boy from the convenience store! I should befriend him

Daniel thought with a grin