Snow On The Beach.

It's Fine To Fake It 'Til You Make It, 'Til You Do

                 Taylor Swift / Snow On The Beach.

ATHENA AND POSIDEON, a pair of unlikely rivals whose hatred dates back to the creation of a mere olive tree

ATHENA AND POSIDEON, a pair of unlikely rivals whose hatred dates back to the creation of a mere olive tree. Wisdom, more so the personification of academic perfection beat out the god of sea in a contest for power over the city of Athens.

One would think that in a gods eternal life span, a single defeat would mean little to nothing and it would hardly bruise an ego.

  However, Athena and Posideon, although being technically related, took the disagreement and it's unfortunate outcome extremely personal. Through the eons the diety's burning hatred for one another didn't falter even the slightest bit. And, it was almost as if the hatred was something genetic: because when the gods brought two mighty powerful children into the world, the two children vowed to forever hate eachother.

  Just like her mother, Mirabelle Barone was a wise and level headed being who drew respect from her peers. And just like his father, Percy Jackson was an arrogant boy who revelled in the salty prescence of the sea. It was clear they were descendants from the olympians, considering they possessed some of their parents exact traits. Including the hatred for all things Posideon / Athena.

  Percy and Mirabelle, being clones of their Godly Parents, were polar opposites.

Contrary to the term opposites attract, they wanted absolutely nothing to do with one another.

Mira was smart and kind beyond words, whereas Percy was a sarcastic ass hole.

  Their parents rivalry was passed down. Mirabelle and Percy didn't like eachother.

  They didn't dislike eachother because of an olive tree or salt water spring, the mutual hatred spawned from the contrast between their personalities. A typical daughter of Athena and a typical son of Posideon. A reciepe for typical disaster.