chapter 6

Master Zik's walking stick is seen being thrown at Zelda and she dodges. "Your time is almost over, brash Zeti. I shall prepare for you a lesson in respect. A painful lesson." Master Zik said as zelda grew a smirk across her face "Oh, someone's gonna get taken to school, all right." Zelda joked like she always does to her friends and enemies. Master Zik jumps towards Zelda and grabs his stick then points it at Zelda "Follow if you dare!" Master Zik said to Zelda.Master Zik leaps away and Zelda follows him

 "We have a mutual problem, one so large that it will take both of us to overcome it." Eggman said as he,orbot, and cubot walked up to zelda and zarmony as she rolled her eyes "Whatever. I told you, we can handle the Zeti by ourselves." She said,annoyed greatly. "That may be true, but the rebellious swine have gotten hold of a device of mine, and they're using it in ways for which it was never designed." Eggman stated,confusing zarmony. "What was it designed for, Doctor?" she asked,curios. Dr. Eggman punches Orbot. Then Orbot holds Cubot out to project a video of the Extractor.  "It was supposed to extract energy from our world, but the machine is unstable. Once it reaches full power it can't be shut off. It will drain our world dry!" Eggman explained to the two. "So that's what Zosie was talking about." Zelda muttered to herself  "And you just wanna go smash it, don't ya?" Zarmony questioned "Well, yeah." Zelda said with a shrug as zarmony sighed and facepalmed herself "What, it's what I do!" Zelda said, trying to look nice  "Oh, always your answer to everything, hedgehog. If you wish to create a cataclysmic explosion that will incinerate everything within a hundred miles, please, smash away." Eggman said annoyed "So, there's no off switch?" Zelda asked, "No, not anymore. I need to get to the machine and reprogram the shutdown sequence. I'll supply the brains. You will supply the brawn I need to get past the Zeti." Eggman said,pointing at zelda and zarmony then himself. Zarmony rolled her eyes. "Oh, and your asking so nicely." Zarmony said with sarcasm lingering in her voice while zelda laughed a bit. "Heh, good one, buddy." Zelda complimented before Zarmony laughed "Heh, thanks." She said with a smile as eggman grewed annoyed "Man up, Zarmony! I don't like working with my most hated enemies any more than you do, but our entire world is at stake!" Eggman said loudly to zarmony"Pffft, yeah well, teaming up with you feels like the end of the world, Eggman. I'm gonna want to take a long shower by the time we're done." Zelda rolled her eyes,annoyed by eggman greatly. The newly-formed team walks off.