Spare sanity

Villain Deku pov

Looks like we are at the dorms now. We walked in to see around 19 students.

"Hell- is this just me or is there 6 of each,"

"I told y'all,"

"Ooooo more bodies to hide," the class freaked out.

"What,"

"No, you're not killing anyone here. Nor am I letting you out of that straight jacket,"

"Care to explain?"

"Both of us were hit by a quirk that basically summoned 5 of us,"

"But there is 5 of you Midoriya," the ghost appeared.

"I count as well," Bakugou looked more traumatized then the others. What a sweet thing.

"Hey isn't it the guy who pushed me over to the wrong side, Bakugou," I gave a sweet smile with all malice I had in bloodlust.

"You want a straight jacket too," my Aizawa said.

"Nah get that one spare sanity,"

"Impossible," he laughed.

"Look it's middle school Midoriya," Mina went over to him.

"You were so cute!"

"Th-thanks miss?"

"Call me Mina,"

"How did Midoriya die?"

"Oh me? I won't answer my Aizawa can though,"

"He died in a fire, he set himself on fire that day and didn't survive," the class looked shocked, so he died in a fire. Interesting.

"Why is that one in the suit smiling?"

"Nothing too important,"

"You're planning something," oh my world Aizawa, what's an opportunity to mess with people without taking it.

"No,"

"HA HE BURNED," can he shut up. That insane idiot.

Vigilante au pov

The villain version is planning something. I can practically see the suppressed emotions. Oh my Aizawa went to the couch. Maybe I should give him a break.

"Sensei is he ok?"

"Yeah that one has to deal with a vigilante who can outrun him apparently," I can. And will proudly do so.

"So which ones do we have to look out for. Other then the obvious," that guy.

"The one in the suit with the quirk cancelling cuffs, all of them will join us in class," I don't like it but play along.

"What about you Aizawa...'s?" Pft.

"They will be subs, but they will also be in different locations on campus," this world's Aizawa said.

"We should give you guys nicknames. The hoodie one will be called Hood," I can handle that.

"Then the one in the suit is Mido," why does he get a name similar to ours?

"Then the insane one..."

"Just call me carver," I will never get used to him.

"And the last one is Kuku," why?

"I can handle it for a while," he said floating.

"Then the Aizawa's,"

"We have bracelets no need for nicknames," my Aizawa shown his.

(They each have a different color)

"And mine is black, got it," the 'og' said.

"Okay got that down now how did this happen?"

"I was getting coffee when I saw Midoriya at the mall getting something when some kid bumped into us running away from something and then these 10 appeared," their Aizawa said.

"Well I was doing yard work and then I appeared here," I explained.

"I was scheming,"

"Hiding parts of a body for me," insane said.

"Parts?"

"He is known for hiding parts of bodies, not the entire thing. Nobody has seen the other parts,"

"I put them in obvious places though,"

"You give me a migraine,"

"You're welcome now let me make it more painful," he said with a cheeky smile.

"No thanks,"

"Party pooper,"

"Well we still have class tomorrow so get to bed while we figure out where to put everyone else," the class filed out.

"You to our Midoriya," then the regular Midoriya went out.

"Where should we sleep?" I'm fine with anything.

"Well your Aizawa claimed the couch, I can get futons," then their Aizawa left. He came back with 3 futons.

"This is all we have, though I am not sure how you sleep," he looked at the dead Midoriya. The Aizawa's went back to their cocoons.

"I can't normally sleep, so I can keep watch if you want,"

"Yeah, Nezu told me to have trackers on them and will go off if they leave so don't worry, just try to sleep," he left probably for the teacher dorms if they have that here.

Aizawa pov

"Why are you this late?" Mic waited for me?

"I met with someone and lost track of time,"

"Alright well go to sleep now,"

"It's been a tiring day," I went to my dorm and slept.

Das it for this chapter.