Is there a Spooder or Mineta?

Villain deku pov

"Why do I have to wear this," I tugged at my new "accessory" on my wrist. I go into the commons because apparently I can't be in a room alone. Idc why tho.

NOPE! LEAVING THE COMMONS!

"Where are you going?" My Aizawa asked.

"Anywhere but the commons,"

"Why?"

"I saw a spider,"

"WHERE!"

"It's small, noticeable. And nobody likes it,"

"That's just Minet- OMG THAT'S HILARIOUS," Mina said.

"Why me," the thing said.

"IT TALKS!" I love this.

"Why are you guys up this early?" The hoodie guy said.

"It's 10?" Someone said.

"It's only 10," insomniac.

"Understandable," his Aizawa said.

"The coffee pot is over there," some red head said.

"Thanks, I need it," they said simultaneously. Geez how often do they sleep? Better question do they know what sleep is?

Vigilante deku pov

"How many you getting?" I asked my Aizawa.

"Oh at least 5 what about you?"

"The entire pot," looks like I have to wait for mine.

"Kay well it's going now. Wait how old are you?"

"16, wasn't that obvious?"

"How would I know when you don't even look up to show your face,"

"My height, and I have my reasons for not showing my face,"

"Okay? Well I wanted to ask you about Vulture, when did you see him?"

"2 weeks ago I think he was going somewhere, or he was running away I didn't stay too long to find out,"

"Okay, well we have class today so get your coffee and let's head to class," I nod and got myself my coffee. Good thing that Lia isn't here to make me only have 1 cup.

I walked by myself to the class while I saw the other 2 being dragged.

"Hey so I don't believe that you are just a freelancer, mind telling me about it?" The ghost is smart.

"I'm vulture, in other words I'm a vigilante in my world, don't tell anyone that,"

"Got it! I'll not ask again," I nodded and we got to class. There will be 3 Aizawa's in the classroom with us, their Aizawa, then the 2 that are in the villain AUs. The other Aizawa's can go wherever or teach another class. I sat next to the less insane one because I would rather not get a headache. Then there was the middle schooler version on the other side of me. We were told we didn't have to pay attention so I just zoned out.

"Uh Hoodie mind telling us the answer?" This Aizawa called me?

"93.58 is the answer for this question. Then the next one would be 40.93," I decided to be a smartass so he wouldn't bother me.

"Good um now we have heroics but the AUs can choose to participate,"

"If I don't want to participate can I just explore?" I asked.

"Sure, but those 2 have no choice they have to be supervised," he pointed to the villains.

"Alright and I guess I'll just watch," the middle schooler said.