The End

Seeing PredaKing off back to the decepticons had been the hardest thing SkyKnight had to do. But she knew better then to keep him here trapped and stranded amongst his own enemies.

That didn't mean she didn't feel sadness at his departure.

Sure, bots had told her that they'd meet again, perhaps on the battle field or after the war had been won. She had agreed, and allowed everyone to go back to normal. Be she refused any offers to join anyone while they recharged. It was only when they were all in recharge that she stepped out of the hanger and took off into the night. Once in open field, she launched herself up and transformed. Eagerly jetting off into the sky and getting lost in the freedom that was her nature.

Almost instantly though, her scanners picked up the blue and yellow vehicle following her. With a playful waggle of her tail fin, she dove down and flew above SmokeScreen.

"I thought you were recharging." She teased gently.

"Thought you could use some company. Race ya to the closest mountain?" He offered cheekily. She giggled, and shot off ahead of him.

"You're on Rookie! Try and keep up!" She called. Laughing, he eagerly sped after her. They raced all night, looking up maps and directions while tossing first place back and forth.

It was only when the sun rose in the distance that they finally reached a cliff face. SkyKnight shot over it, cheering the whole way while SmokeScreen skidded to a stop at the edge.

"Okay, you won I get it you show off!" He taunted playfully. Twirling up, she transformed, and landed just behind him in a crouch grinning.

"Flyers are faster then grounders Rookie. You should know that by now." She teased happily. He laughed, and transformed before grinning to her.

"Hey I was close the entire time! Unless you were holding back." He shot her a playful suspicious look, to which she grinned wickedly too and walked over to stand with him.

"You'll never know." She sung happily. He groaned playfully, then they turned their attention to the morning sky. The pink, red and gold hues allowed the two to settle into a content silence for a while.

SkyKnight didn't notice SmokeScreen move though, but she did relax and lean into him when he wrapped his arms around her from behind and let his chin rest on her shoulder beside her head.

"Earth has a lot of pretty sunrises." He hummed. She hummed in agreement, and shut her optics against the familiar weight in her chest.

"You remember when you first came back, and you asked me about the weight in our chestplates?" She blinked, and looked at him before nodding.

"Hard to forget it." She murmured. He smiled, and held her tighter against his frame. She shifted, looking to her friend as he stared at her.

"Well, you might know this already, but there's the possibility of it being an old family bond trying to reignite. Or,"

"We're sparkmates... I know, Arcee explained it to me." She murmured. He offered her a dashing smile, and a blue glow rose onto her cheeks before she offered a shy one back.

"I think I know which one it is." He stated, letting her turn to face him. Without her heels(which she had gotten rid of first chance she could after becoming a prime) he was a foot or two taller then her. Which, to them wasn't much difference.

"Which one?" Her tone grew softer, almost timid to ask as her spark sped under the weight.

"Guess." He teased, she blushed more, and drapped on arm over his shoulder, the other resting over his spark.

"... Sparkmates?" She guessed shyly. His grin grew, and he leaned down and closer to her faceplates.

"Yeah... Can I kiss you?" Her blush got brighter, but she nodded timidly. The moment their lips touched, the weight in their chestplates all but exploded into a light, feathery feeling.

A servo cupped SkyKnights' cheek, tracing at the decorative pieces as he tilted his helm just slightly. She whimpered softly into the kiss, and pressed harder into it and shifting their frames to press together. Their cooling fans kicked on at high, expelling the warm air in their frames fast, but nearly fast enough for the two.

He groaned ever so slightly at the contact, and broke the kiss long enough to take a gulp in the cool air before crashing their lips together again. She squeaked, but moaned weakly into the kiss. The slow drag of his glossa along her lip made her squeak again, and pulled back panting and flustered. He panted as well, and tightened his arms.

"Slag, sorry sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He panted, nuzzling at her cheek. She nuzzled back, then shook her head panting.

"No it's fine I just... I wasn't ready for that, it was startling." She promised. He grinned, but nuzzled her again with a happy, throaty purr. She giggled, still blushing and leaned slightly away as he kept doing it.

"So, this mean I have to run from most of team prime now?" He teased. She giggled more, and pressed her crest to his forehelm smiling.

"Probably, but we can hide with mama and the others while they calm down." She explained. He laughed, but nuzzled her cheek and hugged her properly.

"You won't leave me... Right? Even if this doesn't work out, we'll still be friends." She asked softly after a moment of silence. He tightened his arms, but shook his head softly.

"Of course not Sky. I promise."