a mouses friend

We start this chapter with mouse talking with her first ever IRL friend and the one she had the best friendship with and is the only one besides her parents that knows she is a vtuber, we will just call him mc from now on

(This story takes place a bit before Connor starts gifting mouse things as for now mouse and Connor are friends that just talk to each other from time to time, )

(Ps mouse and Connor aren't as close as they are, as instead of only talking with Connor she only talk to mc when ever she is not streaming, as she already had a close friend which is mc so mouse and Connor isn't as close because of that, but they are still very close to each other with Connor still gonna be giving mouse gifts as well )

Mc: ( talking on the phone with mouse ) hey mouse how are you? I noticed that you didn't stream for a week now, if you need anything just tell me.

Mouse: yeah I'm fine I was just feeling a little sick, that's why I didn't stream for a week.

Mc: what!? You were sick and you didn't tell me, you should have told me so I've could have gotten you something to cheer you up.

Mouse: and that is why I didn't tell you, because if I told you you would have spent you're money on me again, and I don't want you to get all tired just to make me happy for the week.

Mc: ok fine you're right I would have done that, but you should have stilled told me so I could have at least talk to you so that you wouldn't be so bored while sick.

Mouse: no then you would have to stay up late just to talk to me, and that will cause you to be even more tired on you're job, I mean you already stay up so late trying out different programings and or trying to make something.

Mc: oh you know I could take it, ( he says as he smiles while he points to himself )

Mouse: ( she laughs as she says ) yeah I know you could take it but I didn't want you to be extra tired and loss focus on you're job.

Mc: well now that I know that you're sick imma get you a gift to cheer you up.

Mouse: what!? Noooooo this is why I didn't tell you, you should spend that money on yourself.

Mc: oh don't worry so much, you know the job I have pays good enough that I can buy you some gifts from time to time and besides I was also just planning of using it to buy some parts to mess around with, but I can hold that for next week as today a little mouse needs cheering up.

Mouse: nooo don't do that, stop spending so much money on me.

Mc: oh you know I can't do that, I mean c'mon I just found out my favorite mouse was just sick and I didn't even know about it. ( He says causing mouse to blush at the fav mouse bit )

Mc: now c'mon were going to the mall. ( He says goes to the garage to get the motorbike he made himself )

The bike