Waking up

I wake up in a soft green field. 'Where am I?' I wonder. I see a tree house, no, a tree mansion. I knock on the door. A fluffy cat opens the door. "Sweet babies! A human! Come inside!"
I walk into the little house. "Sit," she commands. I sit on the sofa. The cat explains that she's Cake and explains Aaa and her sister, Fiona.
I hear someone walking gown the ladder. Cake calls, "Fiona, look what I found!" I expect another cat to come down, but instead, a teenaged girl comes down.
"Cake," she asks,"Who's this?"
"Oh, I forgot to ask," Cake says. "What's your name?"
"Um..my name is (Y/N)."
"Her name is (Y/N)"Cake declares.
Fiona and I talk a while. She tells me about her adventures. Then, there's a knock on the door. Fiona yells, "It's open!"
A floating,...handsome vampire enters.
Fiona smiles, "Hey Marshall!"
"Hey Fi and...other...pretty...girl?"
Cake explains why I'm here.

<TIMESKIP>

Marshall Lee, Fiona, and I watch a scary movie on BMO (their robotic friend). A couple times I get scared, I jump into Marshall's lap. I smile sheepishly and Marshall just gives a small laugh.

Eventually, Marshall leaves and Fiona goes to bed. Cake brings me a blanket and a pillow. It isn't long before I fall asleep.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
This story is dedicated to Crimson-Moon , my best friend and the person who heard it first. She also hit me with a box.