Ball

I walk into the Grand Hall on Gumwad's arm. Fiona leans against the wall glaring at us.
Gumwad bows and asks me to dance. He dances beautifully, but I can't dance well and I step on his feet several times. Then, he tells me to stand on his feet and he carries me across the floor. Gumwad is actually pretty nice. Towards the end of the dance, the door bursts open, Marshall floats in. He spots me and floats over. The dance ends and Gumwad's says he'll go get some drinks.
"So, what're you doing here?" asks Marshall with a smirk.
"Oh, I'm Gumball's date,"I say.
He looks at me. "What?"
"I'm Gumball's date."
Then, the music starts up again.
"Wanna dance?"Marshall asks.
"Sure," I say.
He takes my waist and we float into the air. I grab at his neck, holding on for dear life. He laughs at my fear. He holds me tighter to satisfy my fears. Gumwad stands with two cups in his hands, fuming. Marshall sticks out his tongue. Marshall looks at my hair.
"You look amazing tonight, (Y/N)," he says. My face gets hot.
"You want to get of here? Piss off Gummy Boy?" He asks.
"Yeah, let's go," I say.
Marshall flys you out the door with Gumwad chasing after us yelling,"She's mine!"
Marshal gets hysterical as the Candy Kingdom becomes a pinprick.
We reach a cave and a little house inside. He leads me into what I guess is his front door. A white cat greets us. He bends down and pets her. The cat begins to purr. "Hi Snowball."he says.
Then, he leads me to his... bedroom. My heart starts to race. I'm sure the vampire can hear it. He opens his closet and throws some clothes on his bed; a white tank top, a plaid button-down, and some jeans.
"I thought you might want to change out of a dress. I'll give you some privacy."
He walks out and locks the door behind him. I breath a sigh of relief. I slip off the dress and put on the clothes. It smells like his sweet cologne and Snowball. I picture the small cat curled on his lap, purring.
I walk out. Marshall looks at me up and down. "I think you look better in my clothes than I do."
He tosses me some shoes and Converse. "I hope they fit,"he says,"because we're going dungeoning, if that's a word, with Fi."
I frown. Marshall looks worried. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I think that Fiona hates me," I say as I tie the laces.
"I think it's hard to believe that Fiona could hate anything except dresses,"he says. "Let's go!"
He scoops me up and flies out the door.

<TIMESKIP>

I fly in his arms until we reach Fiona's treehouse. Fiona is waiting in the doorway, sword in hand.
She looks at me with awe.
"You brought her?"she asks.
"I didn't even know she was coming. She kind of just got here," he jokes.
"Do you want to adventure or what?" he asks.
Fiona sticks her sword in her pack. He scoops her up and I jump on his back. "The dungeon awaits!" Fiona yells.

<TIMESKIP>

We land in a forest near a huge boulder. Marshall grabs a branch and throws it at the boulder. It disappears through the surface. He smiles proudly,"There's the entrance!"
"Cool!"Fiona yells as she runs straight into it.
"We can't lose her, she's like dog without a leash,"he says.
He grabs my hand and we run through the boulders surface. We find Fiona staring at the walls.
"They're PINK!"she screams.
She looks at Marshall. "Where are we?" she asks.
He smiles. "The secret entrance to the Candy Kingdom."
He walks through the hall knowing we're he's going. Then, we reach the end and see sticky gum.
"This wasn't here before?" Marshall says confused.
"No problem!" Fiona yells and starts hacking at the gum until there's a hole big enough to crawl through. We enter a...closet? I hear a shower running.
"Marshall?" I ask.
He laughs. "I guess we're early. You see, Gumball has a diary and reads it out loud as he writes it! You should hear what he writes!" He starts to laugh.
Marshall opens the closet door a little bit. "All clear!" he says as we inch out of the closet. We enter Gumball's bedroom. From the bathroom comes the sound of a shower and high-pitched singing. Fiona starts to laugh. Marshall covers her mouth and drags her from the room. I laugh a little myself as I close the door as I leave. I head to my room down the hall. As I open my door, Marshall appears behind me.
"Hey," he smiles.
"Hey. What did you do with Fiona?" I ask.
"I dropped her off outside. I came to say goodnight."
"Well, goo..."
I can't speak. His icy lips are pressed against mine. After what seems like forever, he breaks away. "Goodnight," he whispers into my ear. He floats away.
Somehow, I make it to bed.