chapter 1: movie night with the team

if there are any grammar mistakes tell me and I will fix them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

killer's POV

after a long battle with the Stars we went back to the castle. Boss went to the library, Dust went to his AU, Horror went to the kitchen, Cross went to get some more chocolate, Error went to the antivoid and I went to my room to sharpen my knives for the next battle.

time skip to dinner

it was dinner Horror made chicken, veggies and sidekicks. after we were all done we went to the living room and watched a movie together.

time skip after the movie

the movie was over and we were heading to go get ready for bed 'I just can't stop wondering why Boss was glancing at me during the movie' I was snapped out of my thoughts by my alarm going off to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmares POV

After the movie before killers alarm went off

I was headed upstairs to my room to get ready for bed but I can't get this feeling out of my chest whenever I'm near killer my soul starts racing and I feel my face warming up I think I might know what this feeling is but I don't want to accept it. 'I can't be in love I'm the king of negativity! uhg how did this happen and killer really?' *mentally sigh* I was snapped out of thought by an alarm going off I'm guessing it's killers he usually sets alarms because he forgets fairly quickly most likely because he has ADHD anyways I grab a book and I sit on my bed and read until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry I know this is short but I don't have much motivation and I have no idea what to do for the next chapter so if you guys want to give me some ideas please do thank you and see you later or in the next chapter ☺️