𝟑𝟒 / ( afterglow )

a/n: time skip of a couple weeks! im sorry i hate time skips but i have no other inspiration <3

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Are you sure you've got everything?" Matt asked Esti as they were about to leave to see the Eras Tour.

"I think so, yeah," she replied.

"Alright, then we're good to go." Matt opened the car door for the girl and then got behind the steering wheel.

"Are you sure this outfit isn't too much?" he asked her, seeming genuinely concerned about his white t-shirt, blue jeans and pink belt with short tassels that Esti made him wear. His hair was pushed back with gel.

He was also wearing cowboy boots, and the girl was wearing the same ones but a few sizes smaller. She was wearing a pink bralette with tassels and a matching tight skirt.

You've got that long hair, slit back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt

"Matt, you're gonna be the most basic-dressed person there," the girl next to him reassured him. "Just try to have a good time."

"Alright," he said, but his nerves did not seem to be cooled off. Esti put his hand on his thigh in hopes of getting him to be calm. What she didn't know is that this action only made him more nervous.

They pulled up into the parking lot, parked the cat and went to the entrance of the stadium.
"This is huge!" Esti said with a smile from ear to ear.

There was a billboard with The Eras Tour on it, and Matt took some photos of the girl as she posed in front of it, the smile never leaving her face.

Matt was smiling the entire time too, this happened unconsciously. It was just the effect that seeing the girl happy had on him. Especially when he was the reason for her smile.

"Can we go to the merch stand? I wanna get a t-shirt if that's alright with you," Esti said.

"Of course. I don't know where it is though, I'll follow you."

"I don't know where it is, either."

After a while of walking around, they found the merch stand where Esti bought a t-shit and a hoodie.

Matt couldn't help but make a remark about it.
"I thought you were only gonna get a shirt."

"But what if I get cold and people can't see the shirt? How are they gonna know that I went to the Eras Tour? This is my biggest achievement in life, so I want everyone to know."

Matt laughed a little at her reasoning, not knowing that she was pretty much being serious.
"Let's go find our seats," he said.

The show started and Esti was either screaming along, crying, or just completely flabbergasted for the entire show.

Matt liked to watch her reactions more than the actual performances, but he couldn't deny that those performances were good.

He tried not to make it too obvious though, because the girl still wasn't allowed to know how much he liked her.

But maybe he should've thought of that before spending 600 dollars on her birthday gift.

The Lover part of the setlist was played when the sun was setting, so the sunset added a magical and romantic vibe to the songs.

After this part was played, there was a little break for the audience to go use the restroom. Matt and Esti were just talking when a random lady came up to them.

"Hi, I'm here with my daughter," she said while a girl that looked about ten years old appeared from behind her and gave them a small smile.

"And we thought you two were a really cute couple. So we took some pictures of you while she was playing the Lover songs, and figured that maybe you'd like to have them."

"I'd love to have them, actually," Esti replied with a big smile, not even bothering to tell the lady that her and Matt were not a couple.

"Great. Do you have Airdrop?"

"I do. My phone is called Esti's iPhone."

"Alright, I just sent them to you. Have a nice rest of your show, you two!" the lady said as she and her daughter began to walk back to her original seats.

Esti didn't have time to look at the pictures as Taylor started the next part of her setlist.

At the end of the show, Taylor left the stage and all the screens turned deep purple. Esti knew what this meant. She started screaming her lungs out, gaining a weird look from Matt in the process of doing so.

There was a Speak Now (Taylor's Version) announcement on the board, it would get released in two weeks. This was when they were in Hawaii. Matt smiled to himself.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

liked by matthew

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 2 827 304 others
esti meet me in the afterglow
16 832 comments

christophersturniolo bro's down bad
pinned by esti

matthew.sturniolo you're all i want
esti i'm blushing

prettygirl my mother and father (real)

estiluvr i'm happy you're happy esti!!
esti ahw thats so sweet ily <3

nicolassturniolo 😍‼️

sturnioloswife whore
liked by esti

elanav oh were you not in the pit? such a shame, jazzy and i had so much fun there x
esti we were not in the pit but we did see u two robot dancing and cracked a laugh x
➥ ➥ matthew.sturniolo real

mark she's getting closer and closer to making a cam video each day 🔥

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

a/n: finally changed the pic in the insta post LOL
if u saw the original no you didn't shut up

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.