Peek in future chapters😎

Got my calculus final tmr and I can finally start writing again!

Alicent, (sighs) "Rhaenyra, she's too much of a woman for Jacerys to handle."

Aegon (whispers), "Oh please, she's too much a woman for one man to handle."

Aegon, (rolling eyes eyes) "Anyone with a fucking pulse can see that they are madly in love with each other."

Katherine, sarcastically, "The infamous Man-Whore-of-King's Landing says no to a woman, who knew? What did you expect? That I love you? "

Aemond, expressionless, "An unfortunate, accident, Your Grace."

Aemond, "All my life I have been wielded like a sword. This time, I am the master of my own terror."

Katherine, (crying and screaming)  "You could've fought for me, for us, instead started a war for your own insatiable greed for power. You put me in this position! You put a target on my back! You are the reason I was almost raped!"

Katherine, "Aegon Womanizer Targaryen, I may have fallen for you just for a little bit."

Aegon, "If we want me to kiss you, all you have to do is ask."

Katherine, "In your dreams."

A few moments later, "I want you, want you to take me."

Aegon, smirking, "That was worth the wait, wasn't it?"

Aegon, "You are insatiable. And it means something if it comes from me."

Katherine, "Brothers don't always know everything about each other, but I have the advantage of knowing both of you intimately."

Katherine: being the one to make men blush

Aegon: being the only man who makes her giggle like a little fool and cover her face out of shyness

Aemond, "Does Aegon know that you're here? Provoking me? Taunting me? Practically begging for me to fuck you? You are a whore, Katherine. A whore who would spread your legs for anyone who can give you power. But you are my whore, always."

Aegon, "I know what we have is real. You may have seen her darkest desires, but you don't know her heart. You don't know the person she is when she is with me. You don't know the way she looks at me... With love, and hope."

Aemond, "Since when do you apologize? If you want his love, take it."