"Chapter 4"

Next day ...

Imlie is sleeping just than she felt ice water upon her ...she opens her eyes with a jerk ...and founds Aditya their ...

Aditya:how long u will going to sleep like this ...just wake ur lazy ass up and cook food for me ...

Imlie:*nodded*

She immediately goes takes bath than enter inside of the kitchen to make breakfast for him ...just than Aparna comes their

Aparna:imlie beta

Imlie:Haan maa

Aparna:woh hum sab log adi ki bua se Milne jaa rahe hai ...bas tu aur adi hi ghar per honge... Apna khayal rakhna aur koshish karna ki woh tere saath ache se pais aaye

Imlie:hmm thik hai ...

Than family members left just they were left ...

Imlie cooks something for him than gives him to eat ... he eat is food ...

Aditya:suno tum bhi kha lena aur fir ye sab kuch saaf kar dena ...aur ek baat aaj Malini lunch pe aa rahi hai toh unke samne koi tamasha mat karna

Imlie:hmm ...

Time skips...

Malini came their for lunch ...as she saw Imlie she makes a disgust face ...and goes  inside of Aditya's room ...while imlie goes in kitchen to cook something for them ...

Aditya's room...

Malini:ohh Aditya i miss u so much

Aditya:i missed u too Malini

She hugs him he hugs her back and at that time imlie enters inside while holding some snacks and juice for them ... as she saw them like this that tray falls down from her hands and a tear escape through her eyes ...

They break the hug due to the sound and looks at the door only to find imlie standing their while tray is down on floor and glass pieces were shattered everywhere...

Malini:don't u have manners ...don't u know how to knock before entering

Imlie:babu saheb eh sab ka hai ...eh aap ke gale kaahe lage rahi *crying tone*

Aditya:first of all i am not babu saheb i am sir for u ...and she is my friend she can hug me ...it's none of your business

Imlie:but i am your wife

Aditya:no u are not ...you are just a burden to me ...

Malini:hey what are u even waiting for just clean this mess ...

Imlie bends down than started to collect all the broken pieces as she is collecting them suddenly Malini came towards her ...imlie took a peice in her hand and was about to pick it up but Malini kept her foot over her hand and started to press it hard which makes that broken piece to get into her hand and hurt it ... blood started to come out ... Aditya saw everything but didn't bother to stop Malini instead of that he pretends like he isn't even present their ...

Imlie hissed in pain but she didn't remove her foot ...after a while she remove her foot than very next moment she grabs Imlie's hair ...she pulls them hard than slaps imlie on her face multiple times...than she leaves her hairs and harshly grabs her chin ...she started to squeeze it ...and dig her nail inside of Imlie's shoulder ...than give a tight slap to imlie which makes her falls down

Malini:you deserved this b*tch

Malini and Aditya left from their while imlie stood up she wipes off her tears and picks up the rest of the broken pieces while thinking

Imlie's POV...

It's enough Mr Aditya Kumar tripathi ...i have enough of your mistreatment... And today she cross her all the limits on your wife but u didn't even bother to take stand for me ...till now i didn't speak anything whenever you behave wrong with me ...hoping that one day you will accept me and give me all the love and care but no i was wrong ...you bloody just making my life a hell ...i promise to u that from now on u will get to see an another side of mine ...which is totally an opposite ...just wait and watch...and Miss Malini Chaturvedi if i didn't make u cry blood tears than my name is not Imlie kumari ...

##################################
Precap:-Imlie to give them tit for tat ...

Authors Note:-hello Everyone so this is the next chapter of my FF...

I hope you all like this one also and don't forget to comment...

Do vote also...

Kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes and Inlined comments are much appreciated...

TBC...

Take care and be safe...

Bye...

Thank you...