𝟎𝟎𝟑 not choice, responsibility

𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧chapter three, not choice, responsibility __________________

𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
chapter three, not choice, responsibility
__________________

Miles gripped onto her seat knowing what comes next. Even though in her own universe uncle Ben is perfectly fine it does not soothe the grief she felt at the moment of her previous universe. But she is starting to realize that what made Peter Parker spider-man was losing uncle Ben and she has feeling that her as Miles has still not found her defining moment.

Although she thinks maybe she did have her moments just didn't realize it. But she shouldn't be so concerned as the multiverse is capable of many things and her story will slowly come to her. Sighing she glances at the screen that is brightening up.

Clueless that in a different universe a certain spider-man by the name of Miguel O'Hara is ready for some chaos.

Spider-man is supposed to be the good guy in every universe.

"She looks familiar," murmurs Ben looking past Miles, who turns to see MJ who glances the other way. Ben glances at Miles in remembrance, "The girl on your computer, yeah. She's got you on her computer. I'm her probation officer. Don't forget Aunt May."

"Okay," laughs out Miles. Ben walks away as Miles shakes her head in embarrassment. Miles sighs, turning to MJ letting out a nervous chuckle, "He's a character. That's my uncle. He's a pathological liar. He thought you were someone else."

MJ smiles as she sighs, rolling her eyes in a playful way. "Oh, man, you don't have me on your computer?"

"I took a photo of the debate team, and you're in the debate team," mutters Miles as she had a nervous expression on her face. MJ nods, "Right."

"So, he must have seen I was touching up stuff," Miles is cut off as MJ tilts her head, "Touching up stuff?"

"Come on. I was, I'm not gonna answer that," chuckles Miles as MJ began to let out a small laugh as well. MJ leans back as she gazes at her, "Did you get expelled?"

Many around the room chuckle at their interaction while MJ had a soft smile as she knew what her fate was going to be but that doesn't mean she is not allowed to mourn of what could have been. She knew whatever happened was the universe having some sort of play in it but she just hopes that Miles is able to find her story.

Glancing to the side she knew she found Gywn but something seems complicated there. Which the multiverse is there to blame.

All three Peters have a soft smile on their faces as that may not be their uncle Ben but no doubt it is uncle Ben by heart and soul. His kind spirit is carried out through every variant; no matter what universe it is, uncle Ben is a man of honor and strength.

Rhaenyra shifts in her seat taking time to get comfortable as she uses the opportunity to glance behind her seeing Alicent. Rhaenyra's eyes soften as where did they both go wrong?