Nico Di Angelo Pov

I woke up alone in me cabin so I figured that Will left to go work at the infirmary and to kids went to have fun at camp. I got ready for the day when I was about to leave my cabin I hear knocking on the door. I opened my cabin door then  I see both Alex and Leo looking like they had a great idea. To be honest I trust Alex more the Leo sometimes.I looked at Alex then said "What's the brilliant idea you two had?" that's when Alex spoke "well I think it would be a good idea if we got London a chest binder, more boy like clothes and maybe a hair cut?". I was completely shocked about what I was just  told. "London was really happy about that idea nico and it make his day" Leo added in. "fine but we need London to come shopping with us and Will to one day." I said  then others agreed with me. We went off to do our own things that's when I noticed that London and Kelly were making bird houses and doing archery. The two kids looked like they were having alot of fun together. Once the saw me they showed me their bird houses. After while  it was time to get ready for dinner then I noticed that London wasn't really happy and Kelly was running in the direction of Chiron office was she came back after 10 minutes  then said "Chiron said Lindsay could sit where ever she wanted for a month". We all smiled and headed to the dinning hall. London sat at the Athena table and was talking with the Athena children. At the campfire it was extremely calming then normal campfire night but I wasn't going to complain it was nice for once. After few song the singing stopped and everyone was stirrings at something more like somebody's. It was my sister Hazel Levesque, her boyfriend Frank Zhang and our friend Jason Grace. I saw that Alex got up and went over to them saying his hello and welcoming them to the campfire. The three sat near me and our friends but Alex went back to were he was sitting that's when London and Kelly got up to  hug Alex, he hugged them back. The whole camp was shocked minus me,Will and Leo. Jason Winterscheimer looked at his brother with a gentle smile and said "I think these two kids enjoy your company alot and they feel safe with you",  another campers stood up and said "Let's not forget this moment people because this is a wholesome moment that shouldn't be forget". Everyone in camp agreed then Alex picked up the two kids then said "I'm taking them to bed. By the way Will and Leo is it ok if they stay the night in the Athena cabin?  Me and my siblings agreed earlier this morning that if it late or problem in someone else's cabin we can help the maximum of three people rn. We also got Chiron permission as well". Will and Leo both agreed then he left carry  the two kids to his cabin with the help of his brother Jason Winterscheimer. Hazel  looked confused at the whole thing and I explained in very vaguely that their is a problem in the Herphaestus cabin right now. She looked down then said "I hope it get better for the Herphaestus kid" I nodded in agreement. "so who wants to sleepover at the zeus cabin?" asked Jason Grace. Me, Will, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Percy and Annabeth agreed. Then everyone went to their respective cabin minus our little group went to the Zeus cabin.