CHAPTER-10

Author's Note: we have completed 10 chapters in a successful way. Thank you so much  each and everyone who has viewed, voted and shared your comments till chapter 10. 

I specially wanted to thank @red20rose, @Avniee_jain2008, @Shivin_BTS and my fellow family and friends who has constantly shared your views , encouraged me and suggested me through your comments regarding the chapters. Please support me like this and I'm sure you won't regret it later.

.

Chapter starts:

Anu's POV:

My phone slipped from my hand with a Thud sound. Suddenly Nithya who is sleeping beside me startled and open her eyes. 

"What happened?", She questioned me.

I took my phone from the floor and showed the mail to her. She instantly read the mail and jumped on me with an excitement.

"I know you can do it and you proved my trust in you...congratulations", She wished me with a joy.

"Thank you so much", I was lost in words at that time.

Let me share this news to everyone...she instantly got down the bed and went away from the room.

A kind of fear started in me thinking about the new office, New work and the CEO...my heart starts hitting hard and suddenly, The crackers sound from my room's window made me to realize  the day of Diwali and it is the day of celebrations for my success and my lips starts growing wider in a joy.

I heard my name from my father's mouth and I instantly hugged him with a joy.

"Congratulations Anu, you are a true achiever, I'm proud of you"...he said and his eyes start running with happy tears.

I too got little bit emotional and our fusion of emotions got distracted by Nithya and my brother.

My brother congratulated me on my success and ordered me to buy a video games, Suddenly my Father hit his shoulder and asked him to get a new job and buy himself.

I went towards my brother and said keep studying well brother I will definitely buy a new video game for you, with this he smiled at me with a joy and said " I will definitely study well sister".

Mean while, My father felt very happy on hearing our talks and congratulated both of us and blessed us, he suddenly became silent for a minute. 

 Nitya came in between us and said.." I know uncle you are sad because of me for not having bike of my own..So Sidhu is going to have a job and buy a new car for me...she faced towards Sidhu and said Am I right Sidhu?...Sidhu is now in  a confusing state. We all started laughing. 

"Come on kids, It's late, let's go to sleep" , My father said.

We all went to our respective rooms.

Next day morning, We both packed our things and took blessings from my father.

While blessing me, my father said." Anu it's my responsible to take you a step forward..... now  i want to find a boy for you to get married it's my wish".

After hearing about my marriage I don't know why the thought of Mr. CEO stroke in my mind and my heart said 'NO' .

Give me some time dad. I said Dad I got the new company offer now I think this is the best company to prove myself dad. 

My father seemed to be that he understood my words and replied "it's ok Anu let me find a good match for you as it takes a lot of time to find a perfect man for you" . 

I was lost of words and replied with a nod. 

"Now it's gonna be a late" my father said. "ha dad" I replied.

Nitya and I both bid a bye to our family and get on bus.

The bus has started and then I have remembered the sketch which I hid it from my bestie is kept in the cupboard, I hit my head.

Nitya questioned me about that and asked "Do you forget something?"

"No No Nothing" I replied with a fake smile.

We safely returned to our room . After few days I received the joining letter from AA solutions and the joining date is exactly one month from the present date...... I applied my resignation at my present working company. They accepted it and allowed me to work up to the month ending .

Finally the month ends and I quit the job and there is 5 days left to join in my new job.

I preferred the job location to the branch which is nearer to my room. I and Nitya did some shopping for the new company and also purchased the needy things to our room. Finally the day arrived after four days.

Today is the starting day to my new office I wore a simple formal salwar kameez and headed to hall. later Nitya suggested me to wear the blue dress which was brought earlier, She said blue brings a lot of luck according to her and requested me to wear that. I can't denied for her cute puppy face and changed myself into it. We then ate breakfast and left from home. She dropped me at the front of my office and told me "All the best....Rock on". I smiled back to her and waved my hand.

As it is the first time to get into to the new office, I felt some sort of nervous..... though it is not my first job. I always feel insecure with society, I don't feel like I'm comfortable with people. This makes me a little bit tensed for the new job, new people and new life.

I entered the office, I heard a loud voice from the back "you are late".....

Chapter Ends

.

.

.

Family is always the first priority to the girl or a boy. But introvert's like Anu who can't even neither share her feelings freely to their family nor to her friend. Will she lead her love life? Will she be able to convey her feelings even to the man? Let's see in the following chapters.

I hope you are all enjoying while reading this chapter. 

kindly share your thoughts regarding the chapter through comments.

You may give me some suggestions regarding my writing. So that, it helps me to increase my writing skills.

Kindly vote for me and support me.