CHAPTER-19

Author's Note: We have reached 1k views, Thankyou so much everyone who has involved in that. As an author, If I did anything less while narrating the story please forgive me as a viewer. 

Thank you so much everyone who has viewed, voted and shared your comments regarding 18 chapters. Keep supporting and encourage me like this and I'm sure you won't regret it later.

.

Chapter starts.

Days are passing by. Everything is going so smoothly. As I can say, the members of my new team were quite supportive and encouraging. They all work diligently with passion, even though it's overtime. But coming to my old team as a team member under Mrs.Loud Speaker as a lead is very tough. I am allotted some extra work now and then. Even she knows about my overtime. I don't know what's wrong with her. But I can smell her jealousy when it comes to work. Every time, I did all the things that I needed to do, But due to this 24/7 work schedule and rest, I can say that I was busy and did not have enough time to talk with my family. When it comes to Nithya, she understood my hectic work load, and I can say she was my stress burster by cracking jokes and always keeping me mentally stable. Of course, her lengthy talks over the phone were quite cute, and now a days it keeps me thinking of Mr.CEO.

Every time my inner self quarrels with each other about my feelings towards him, My mind says crush, but my heart says love. Even though I don't know what to follow. If I follow my heart, I will not have enough strength to fight for him with my family, and I'm not sure whether he will accept me or not. So maybe my mind keeps saying that he is my crush. Oh my god! My mind thinks a lot.

One day, which was 10 days before the summit, I guess, I was doing my work at the office. But this time I heard my name through a loud voice, which was none other than Mr. CEO's.

"Miss. Anuja"! He called.

I instantly looked at him. I can see his red eyes. His face was filled with anger.

"What's wrong? anu?" My mind asked.

"Follow me", He ordered.

My heart started racing this time, as it was the first time I had faced his anger. I was praying internally. 'Oh god! Please set everything to easy'.

He was walking, and suddenly his phone rang, and he was answering the phone. I was following his footsteps. Meanwhile, my mind kept verifying my work to find my mistakes. But I have not found anyone. I hit a solid structure, and I was about to fall backwards. I closed my eyes due to shock, I guess. Within a second, I felt a tight hold on the tip of my left hand's ring finger, and I was harshly pulled upwards through that hold. I finally came to my senses after finding the owner of the tight hold. My eyes widened. The red eyes were no more, but instead I found them worried. Seeing those eyes, my heart finally started beating normally. I looked down for an instant, and then I found the minimum distance between us. My hands were on his shoulder.

"Come back, Anu." My brain gave the signal.

Within a second, I released my hands from him and went two steps away from him in a reflex action.

"You should be more careful while walking, Miss Anu". He asked while holding my arm.

(A/N: He spelled Miss. ANU right? Aaha....😊)

His tone was harsh, but his eyes were still worried, and his hold was gentle.

I released his hold on my shoulder and went back again, removing the minimum distance that he had again created just now.

"S...so..rr...y s..ir. I will be careful", I replied.

My mind was just giving the signal of actions but not words.

He seemed to understand, and he nodded.

He said, "Follow me," and turned back.

We both went to the conference room, which is on the last floor.

Luckily, no one was there; otherwise, the scene that was done before might create a discussion among the staff.

He opened his mail on his laptop and showed me the documents that I had submitted to him.

"Is this your email account? Were these sent by you?" He asked. 

"Yes, sir", I replied with a low voice simultaneously with a nod.

"What's wrong?",My mind keep asking.

My heart started it's race again....oh god if hearts were also can be participated in race..my heart would be first.

He then switched tabs and showed me the errors." You should compile first before executing the code".He said with increasing his voice a little bit than usual.

He then showed the output, which was not actually accurate. I was silent.

"There were only 10 days left until the summit. How can you think that we will achieve our dream with these performances"? His voice is completely increased.

"Sir..Actually..." I'm about to say something.

"No excuses, Miss. Anuja. Please find a solution as soon as possible", he ordered.

This time, I found him as CEO—the real.

Chapter ends

.

.

.

As I said I'm not working at the IT company, I don't know whether the situations might arise or not. So, If any IT employees are watching the chapter, please Neglect the mistakes and enjoy the story.

Q. Introverts usually think a lot. Do you agree?

Please answer the question so, that I can get my answer i.e, how many of you are enjoying while reading this and I accept it like an encouragement from you.

The question is just because the author and viewer interaction about the story, but nothing is by forcing...Everything will be your wish.

But please drop a vote only if you like the story and share  your views.

Any suggestions are acceptable.

Thankyou.💕