CHAPTER-9

Author's Note: Thank you so much each and everyone who has voted for me and shared your views regarding chapter-8. Kindly vote for me and support me and I'm sure you won't regret it later.

.

Chapter starts:

Anu's POV:

We drove back to the home safe. My phone rings and it is my dad. He shared the good news regarding my brother topped in his semester exams. I congratulated him on success.

I'm pretty sure that dad is now on cloud nine.

 He asked me to come home for the Diwali which is going to be in 2 days. 

"Yeah dad, I'll start from here tomorrow", I said.

Ok but not only you, bring Nithya along with you too. Since she has no family, we are her family right?, He said.

"Yeah dad!" , I replied with a joy.

"Let me talk to Nithya once?", He asked.

Yeah dad...I replied and handed over my phone to Nithya.

Nithya and dad are so friendly with each other. Even though he is my father but Nithya is like dad's second daughter. She has come to my home two times..everyone know about her. I don't know what they talked for such a long time but one thing that Nithya agreed to come home along with me.

Nithya handed over mobile to me. After we have some sweet talks with my family, we ended up the call. Suddenly my eyes are wet thinking about my mom...I recalled some memories which I have with my mother. And Nithya who came towards me made me feel relieved from the toughest situation.

Every time when I think about her, It is always like that for me. I'm too emotional when comes to the family.

Nithya lost her family too but I don't know where the courage comes from to her.

May be to distract my thoughts, I guess...Suddenly, Nithya asked me about the work that I lied to her. 

I hit my head pretending that I forgot about that...but my inner murmured about ...can't she forget that?

I went near the study table and open my laptop and starts pretending.

Then suddenly, I thought about the card and then AA solutions. I googled about the company and the recruitment process which was said by Nithya.

I thought of applying for the job once, I scrolled down the website and it mentioned that today is the last date.

As I'm going to submit my information, My mind warns that.."Think about the CEO, You have to face him daily..., Can you?

My hearts responds With a full on Hyper mode ..."No problem at all, I can manage...go for it".

Finally with a positive hope, I applied for the job...Since they are recruiting the limited no. of employees, I gave it on a try.

Next day I and Nithya travelled to home by bus. After we had completed a successful 6 hours journey, we reached to home.

Nithya is just chilling her holidays with my family. I came to my room to freshen up. I opened my bag's zip to take my clothes. 

I found a paper in it and I opened it with curious.

I found the sketch of Mr. CEO and the realization hits me.

Then the memories that I have with him are all appeared in my mind and My mind told me that finally..You know his name..Ashwin anandh.. I took my pen from the study table and wrote his name down the sketch. And I completely lost in my thoughts and I even not realized how I write my name under his.

Then suddenly a knock is being heard by me. Nithya who is from outside is shouting at me to take the door.

Then I came to my senses and I decided to hide the sketch.

I hid the sketch on the upper shelf of my cupboard which can't be seen to the short girls like Nithya and nicely covered with a cloth. 

I opened the door and with a smile.

Nithya is my very good friend, But I have no hope in me to share about my feelings towards him to her. Since it is a one sided...he doesn't know me and I'm not sure that he will accept me. So,I can't share about him to her. I'm sorry Nithya. 

On the day of Diwali, We all wear a new clothes and took blessings from my father. I then observed my father who is very happy about his children and family. It's been a very long time to see his in extreme delight. 

I love my dad very much, he takes care of us in each and every thing. I lost my mother when I was at the age of 8.Our relatives suggested him to marry him once again. But to take care of us he didn't get married again. So, I don't like to say No to my dad.....and I always want to fulfill his wishes that whatever he asks for me.

We all celebrated Diwali much. On the day of Diwali night while we are about to sleep my phone beeps with an email. I opened it and my heart skips...

There is a mail from AA solutions....representing that....

Hi Miss. Anuja we are delighted to inform you that we verified your resume and you are selected for our company...please attach the following documents to the mail.

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and my eyes get wider when it is true. My phone slips from my hand and the loud sound appears...like Thud.

Chapter ends.

.

.

.

This chapter is lengthier than the  previous one. I want to narrate the feelings of the girl in detail. So, you may thought about a lil' bit lag. Please have a patience and Kindly follow the story till end.

I hope you are enjoying while reading the chapter.

Kindly share your thoughts regarding the chapter through comments.

You may give me some suggestions regarding my writing. so that, It helps me to increase my writing skills.

Kindly Vote for me and support me.